Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Sasha breaking into the mainstream in a way NO ONE else has been able to in the past 10 years! This is going to take her to a higher level than anyone else.
I mean...

but yeah, this is massive for her and a great ’get’

so much so that I came to the WWE section to say ‘congrats!’

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Never heard of this series (haven't kept up with any Star Wars stuff in years, sorry)

Good for Sasha I guess

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,756 Posts
There's NO EVIDENCE she's a Jedi. None. She stepped behind a box. She could be any number of characters. She could be a new bounty hunter after the baby. She could be an imperial spy. She could be a Night Sister. She could be Sabine Wren. She could be some other unknown person we haven't heard of yet. Anyone who isn't involved in the production saying they know for sure is full'o'shit.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Good for her. I was surprised to see her but wasn't sure if it indeed was her.

·
NBA
3,913 Posts

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
There's NO EVIDENCE she's a Jedi. None. She stepped behind a box. She could be any number of characters. She could be a new bounty hunter after the baby. She could be an imperial spy. She could be a Night Sister. She could be Sabine Wren. She could be some other unknown person we haven't heard of yet. Anyone who isn't involved in the production saying they know for sure is full'o'shit.
I didnt say it did, just that the trailer implied it. Obviously it doesnt mean that shes definitely a jedi, but the statement still stands

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,510 Posts
People on this website be like "i NeVER heArD Of This sHoW" as if that means anything LMAOOOO

If you haven't heard of the show you've been living under a rock. Whether or not you care, the Mandalorian is part of a major franchise regardless, the show itself is extremely popular and it's a big deal for Sasha Banks that she's getting a role.

When it's all said and done - Banks is the GOAT

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Baby Yoda and whatever role Banks is playing in the same scene= equals money,views, memes.

Not to be that guy but I'm totally gonna be that guy right now. Sasha Banks being in this show got way more attention than Becky Lynch being in Billinonairs I think the show is called? Unless you are a big fan of Becky it mostly went under the radar she appeared on the show.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts