Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

NBA
Sasha breaking into the mainstream in a way NO ONE else has been able to in the past 10 years! This is going to take her to a higher level than anyone else.

The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
Neat - now we're mixing non-hot female wrestlers and Star Wars, two things I don't like or care about! If we can just get a scene in there featuring lacrosse or someone eating mayonnaise, even better!

All seriousness, good for her.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Yes give in to her off the chart midi-chlorian

Now waiting for that rap album to drop. Half thinking it's a joke half thinking it could be true

Illegitimate child of Robert 'Glorious' Roode
I cringe to think how Vince is gonna feed off this and change her character. She will probably end up as an Ewok on WWE and Vince will think its hilarious and amazing

Registered
I like the Mandalorian and I like Sasha Banks so that's a great combination for me. The Mandalorian has been able to do something that's rarely been done, and that's makes a likable female character with Gina Carano. I can't even remember the last time I've seen one of those in a movie or a tv series because it's so rare, espeiclaly when it comes to Disney. They usually make an extremely detestable heroine, like Ray, or take an already likable character and make you hate her, like Chinese Ray(Mulan).

The Mister Abigail Experience
People are suggesting she is Sabine Wren, but I doubt it. Looks more like an imperial spy or something.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Actually be interesting to see if she鈥檚 credited as Sasha Banks or her shoot name, given what was said about outside WWE work last week.
Her credit might look something like this Mercedes "Sasha Banks" Varnado

that's how The Rocks credit would look in some of the movies hes in Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson

The Empire will Reign again
I want to be fucking geeked, but given how small Ming-Na's role was, I'm guessing Sasha will have 3 minutes of screen time in one episode.

Registered
I think this is really cool and not just a short cameo many were anticipating. Mandalorian is a good show with a large fanbase, hopefully her career takes off from here.

Registered
Yea doubt its a sabine since the trailer inferred that she was a jedi. Could be misdirection, but I doubt it.

"The Kingslayer"
I like the Mandalorian and I like Sasha Banks so that's a great combination for me. The Mandalorian has been able to do something that's rarely been done, and that's makes a likable female character with Gina Carano. I can't even remember the last time I've seen one of those in a movie or a tv series because it's so rare, espeiclaly when it comes to Disney. They usually make an extremely detestable heroine, like Ray, or take an already likable character and make you hate her, like Chinese Ray(Mulan).
The Mandalorian is the best tv series i 've seen since Peaky Blinders.

Tbh i'm surprised Vince hasn't offered Gina a contract to appear in WWE.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts