Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Notice its only her haters saying shit like that.
Even a casual observer would see shes been in 2 hollywood productions so probs not doing movies.
Yeah where she was on screen for a total of 2 minutes with no lines. What a career. Ronda has had more success in Hollywood.

There's two WK shows so maybe Sasha could face the winner of the IWGP Women's Championship match at the second show later in January? I try to keep up with NJPW as best I can but Wrestle Kingdom is one show I always make sure to watch.

Reactions: DammitChrist
Do not be surprised if Mercedes appears at the Jan 4th WK 17 Part 1 show, works the AEW tag match with Hayter, Britt and Saraya on Jan 11th, works the WK Part 2 show on Jan 21st and then works the Rumble on Jan 29th - I think that's the kind of month she's aiming for anyways.

Does she own her wrestling name? It looks like she is appearing as Sasha at this NJPW show and she appeared as Sasha the other night as Sasha Banks on that new show hosted by Nikki Bella. I was just wondering why, if she was on the outs with WWE, she is still using the Sasha name.

Does she own her wrestling name? It looks like she is appearing as Sasha at this NJPW show and she appeared as Sasha the other night as Sasha Banks on that new show hosted by Nikki Bella. I was just wondering why, if she was on the outs with WWE, she is still using the Sasha name.
No she doesn't own the name Sasha Banks. They're probably using that name since she's still under contract with the WWE, but once the contract is up she'll be using her real name or one of the names she trademarked. WWE has never given anyone full ownership of a name the company created, so I don't know why people think Sasha would be any different.😆

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.