Wrestling Forum banner

SASHA BANKS HEAVILY RUMORED TO APPEAR AT WRESTLE KINGDOM TO WORK WITH STARDOM

4K views 63 replies 34 participants last post by  stew mack 
#1 ·
#5 ·
If true, it will be the best wrestling experience Mercedes ever had. I’d love to see some progression to her in-ring style, especially with Japanese influence. Hopefully this turns out to be more than just a rumor.

#9 ·
This just gives us another big reason to watch Wrestle Kingdom 17.

That card is already SUPER stacked. Here are the advertised matches so far:

Wrestle Kingdom 17 card:

- Jay White vs Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP World Heavyweight title

- KAIRI vs Tam Nakano for the IWGP Women's title (with a potential Sasha Banks interaction/appearance afterwards)

- Will Ospreay vs Kenny Omega for the IWGP United States Heavyweight title

- Taiji Ishimori vs Hiromu Takahashi vs El Desperado vs Master Wato for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight title

- FTR vs winners of World Tag League tournament (most likely Tetsuya Naito/SANADA or Aussie Open) for the IWGP Tag titles

- TJP/Francesco Akira vs winners of Junior Tag League tournament (most likely Lio Rush/YOH or Ace Austin/Chris Bey) for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag titles

- Ren Narita vs Zack Sabre Jr. for the NJPW World Television title

- Shingo Takagi vs Taichi (not advertised yet, but could possibly be added to the card)
There's honestly not a SINGLE weak match-up on this show.

The top 3 matches alone will deliver and sell the whole ppv.

#19 ·
FYI @LifeInCattleClass showed up late and hijacked your thread. If I were you I’d grab a chair and do a run-in on that jabroni:

#29 ·
#30 ·
There's two WK shows so maybe Sasha could face the winner of the IWGP Women's Championship match at the second show later in January? I try to keep up with NJPW as best I can but Wrestle Kingdom is one show I always make sure to watch.

Reactions: DammitChrist
#37 ·
Do not be surprised if Mercedes appears at the Jan 4th WK 17 Part 1 show, works the AEW tag match with Hayter, Britt and Saraya on Jan 11th, works the WK Part 2 show on Jan 21st and then works the Rumble on Jan 29th - I think that's the kind of month she's aiming for anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.