Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Banned
24,474 Posts
This just gives us another big reason to watch Wrestle Kingdom 17.

That card is already SUPER stacked. Here are the advertised matches so far:

Wrestle Kingdom 17 card:

- Jay White vs Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP World Heavyweight title

- KAIRI vs Tam Nakano for the IWGP Women's title (with a potential Sasha Banks interaction/appearance afterwards)

- Will Ospreay vs Kenny Omega for the IWGP United States Heavyweight title

- Taiji Ishimori vs Hiromu Takahashi vs El Desperado vs Master Wato for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight title

- FTR vs winners of World Tag League tournament (most likely Tetsuya Naito/SANADA or Aussie Open) for the IWGP Tag titles

- TJP/Francesco Akira vs winners of Junior Tag League tournament (most likely Lio Rush/YOH or Ace Austin/Chris Bey) for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag titles

- Ren Narita vs Zack Sabre Jr. for the NJPW World Television title

- Shingo Takagi vs Taichi (not advertised yet, but could possibly be added to the card)
There's honestly not a SINGLE weak match-up on this show.

The top 3 matches alone will deliver and sell the whole ppv.

· Registered
8,969 Posts
Sasha also seems to have these outside projects that she wants to do these days as well.
Wherever she ends up going (if she goes anywhere) it might depend on how willing they will be to let her keep doing this other stuff?

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· TEAM CHELSHIV
Umani. Vous êtes belle 💙💙💙💙💙
128,213 Posts

· Registered
—lights out—
696 Posts

NO WORDS, JUST AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Chelsea @SHIVV-EAUX-EMME-GEEE I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!! ⛄🎄 🥹🥲
FYI @LifeInCattleClass showed up late and hijacked your thread. If I were you I’d grab a chair and do a run-in on that jabroni:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts