Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sasha banks and Alicia fox had a cat fight on 205 live which garnered the biggest pop of the past few weeks for all women's segments both Raw and SD. Yet the fans online such as on here,Twitter, YouTube are practically begging for WWE to end a fresh and entertaining feud. All because of what? They're not blabbering on about being "queens" and "Deebas revolution"? WWE should ignore these nit picky online fans. They'll never be happy and will always complain and whine. And all of a sudden online fans want Nia jax and Mickie James when they were getting pushed, like clockwork the online babies started crying " Nia is green" "Mickie is old" blah de blah. It's annoying, now we got Fox-Dar,Sasha-swann getting promo time,after match attacks and a whole match on Extreme rules. Had they not been in this storyline they'd be sitting in the back doing nothing. I hope these four feud for a few more weeks WWE should listen to their in person paying fans not online fans who are too cheap to pay 10$ always with complaints like shut the hell up. WWE if you're reading this stop listening to wrestletalk subscribers and arm chair online fans. They don't know what the rest of your fan base wants. Or do they represent even a fraction of your monetary gain. Let Sasha and Fox cat fight and dance for the next few weeks.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Re: Sasha banks and Alicia fox's cat fight getting a huge pop,proves WWE should ignore online fans

Sasha banks and Alicia fox had a cat fight on 205 live which garnered the biggest pop of the past few weeks for all women's segments both Raw and SD. Yet the fans online such as on here,Twitter, YouTube are practically begging for WWE to end a fresh and entertaining feud. All because of what? They're not blabbering on about being "queens" and "Deebas revolution"? WWE should ignore these nit picky online fans. They'll never be happy and will always complain and whine. And all of a sudden online fans want Nia jax and Mickie James when they were getting pushed, like clockwork the online babies started crying " Nia is green" "Mickie is old" blah de blah. It's annoying, now we got Fox-Dar,Sasha-swann getting promo time,after match attacks and a whole match on Extreme rules. Had they not been in this storyline they'd be sitting in the back doing nothing. I hope these four feud for a few more weeks WWE should listen to their in person paying fans not online fans who are too cheap to pay 10$ always with complaints like shut the hell up. WWE if you're reading this stop listening to wrestletalk subscribers and arm chair online fans. They don't know what the rest of your fan base wants. Or do they represent even a fraction of your monetary gain. Let Sasha and Fox cat fight and dance for the next few weeks.
No it didn't. Charlotte's powerbomb got a bigger reaction.

This feud is fucking awful btw. From Hell in a motherfucking Cell to cat fighting and hair pulling with a jobber. What garbage.

I get that Sasha can't be in the title picture right now, but jesus, come up with something more meaningful than this horseshit. Plans must've changed when Emma got injured.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Sasha banks and Alicia fox's cat fight getting a huge pop,proves WWE should ignore online fans

No it didn't. Charlotte's powerbomb got a bigger reaction.

This feud is fucking awful btw. From Hell in a motherfucking Cell to cat fighting and hair pulling with a jobber. What garbage.

I get that Sasha can't be in the title picture right now, but jesus, come up with something more meaningful than this horseshit. Plans must've changed when Emma got injured.
Jesus you need to calm your romper, the fans live have been eating their feud up, and Charlotte is a spot monkey she has to do flippy high spots to get a pop. While Fox and Sasha can hype the crowd with a good old fashioned cat fight. That takes talent. Be fucking grateful Sasha had the honor of wrestling in HIAC. You nit picky mark. And Sasha said she's having a blast feuding with her friend Foxy. You do know they're good friends in real life. I also think Sasha asked to feud with Alicia fox. If she's happy then so should you, unless you're not really a fan of hers.

·
Registered
6,276 Posts

It's amazing how Sasha's career has been falling more and more.

Much faster than Paige.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts

Jesus you need to calm your romper, the fans live have been eating their feud up, and Charlotte is a spot monkey she has to do flippy high spots to get a pop. While Fox and Sasha can hype the crowd with a good old fashioned cat fight. That takes talent. Be fucking grateful Sasha had the honor of wrestling in HIAC. You nit picky mark. And Sasha said she's having a blast feuding with her friend Foxy. You do know they're good friends in real life. I also think Sasha asked to feud with Alicia fox. If she's happy then so should you, unless you're not really a fan of hers.
I don't care how good of friends they are. The feud sucks, and is a complete waste of Sasha.

They got a one above average reaction having a 10 second cat fight, that doesn't mean the fans live are "eating it up" lol. How low are you expectations?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

Foxy is being used as the female Dolph Ziggler at this point in her career. She's been used to put others over so often that we forget that she is can actually wrestle.

Foxy is far from a "jobber" and is severely underrated as a performer.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts

Noam and Alicia vs Rich has always been a good feud. I mean, people like to make fun of the cruiserweights for having no character and charisma and Alicia for being a crazy overacting jobber but this feud was good for everyone involved. Its not supposed to be taken seriously, so juct accept it for what it is. A stupidly entertaining love parallelogram story.

Every week Alicia's overacting is almost the best part of 205 live. Alicia's acting doesn't feel fake or forced because of her acting, it feels fake because its hard to believe that someone is genuinely that crazy and retarded even on TV.

She has a weird chemistry with Dar. And Dar is no slouch as well. Good in the ring, charismatic, but its her pairing with Alicia that really showcases how slimy and unlikeable he can be. And the man has a knack for comedy that you would never knew he had. Plus, I think everyone has tried to said Alicia's name the name the way he says it.

Ahem

ALICIAAAAA FAUUUUUUX

Rich is just really charismatic and a great in ring performer but it really tells a lot about the other two that he feels like the least interesting part of this feud. But he is a serviceable babyface and one that lifts the legitimacy of Noam Dar by being a former champion.

And Sasha Banks is the one person that completes the package. Someone to get attention on the feud. Mix all the parts together and finally, the fans are willing to pop for something on 205.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
12,982 Posts

People wanna see some black on black crime, they don't wanna see flippy guys flip.
I don't see color dammit -:vince3

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

It's amazing how Sasha's career has been falling more and more.

Much faster than Paige.
She's a history making superstar and isn't even 30 yes old. She's on television every week and looks like she's having fun. Stop complaining.

Sasha banks and Alicia fox had a cat fight on 205 live which garnered the biggest pop of the past few weeks for all women's segments both Raw and SD. Yet the fans online such as on here,Twitter, YouTube are practically begging for WWE to end a fresh and entertaining feud. All because of what? They're not blabbering on about being "queens" and "Deebas revolution"? WWE should ignore these nit picky online fans. They'll never be happy and will always complain and whine. And all of a sudden online fans want Nia jax and Mickie James when they were getting pushed, like clockwork the online babies started crying " Nia is green" "Mickie is old" blah de blah. It's annoying, now we got Fox-Dar,Sasha-swann getting promo time,after match attacks and a whole match on Extreme rules. Had they not been in this storyline they'd be sitting in the back doing nothing. I hope these four feud for a few more weeks WWE should listen to their in person paying fans not online fans who are too cheap and to pay 10$ always with complaints like shut the hell up. WWE if you're reading this stop listening to wrestletalk subscribers and arm chair online fans. They don't know what the rest of your fan base wants. Or do they represent even a fraction of your monetary gain. Let Sasha and Fox cat fight and dance for the next few weeks be even
I don't care how good of friends they are. The feud sucks, and is a complete waste of Sasha.

They got a one above average reaction having a 10 second cat fight, that doesn't mean the fans live are "eating it up" lol. How low are you expectations?
All I see when I read your responses is "wahh wahh Sasha is da boss she is God's gift to wrestling and shouldn't be away from the title because reasons" you're going on my ignore list. Keep your negative vibes over there.

Foxy is being used as the female Dolph Ziggler at this point in her career. She's been used to put others over so often that we forget that she is can actually wrestle.

Exactly she's a helluva worker and people forget she's capable of putting on a show in ring.

Noam and Alicia vs Rich has always been a good feud. I mean, people like to make fun of the cruiserweights for having no character and charisma and Alicia for being a crazy overacting jobber but this feud was good for everyone involved. Its not supposed to be taken seriously, so juct accept it for what it is. A stupidly entertaining love parallelogram story.

Every week Alicia's overacting is almost the best part of 205 live. Alicia's acting doesn't feel fake or forced because of her acting, it feels fake because its hard to believe that someone is genuinely that crazy and retarded even on TV.

She has a weird chemistry with Dar. And Dar is no slouch as well. Good in the ring, charismatic, but its her pairing with Alicia that really showcases how slimy and unlikeable he can be. And the man has a knack for comedy that you would never knew he had. Plus, I think everyone has tried to said Alicia's name the name the way he says it.

Ahem

ALICIAAAAA FAUUUUUUX

Rich is just really charismatic and a great in ring performer but it really tells a lot about the other two that he feels like the least interesting part of this feud. But he is a serviceable babyface and one that lifts the legitimacy of Noam Dar by being a former champion.

And Sasha Banks is the one person that completes the package. Someone to get attention on the feud. Mix all the parts together and finally, the fans are willing to pop for something on 205.
This is a great post,bravo put it into perfect words.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts

All I see when I read your responses is "wahh wahh Sasha is da boss she is God's gift to wrestling and shouldn't be away from the title because reasons" you're going on my ignore list. Keep your negative vibes over there.
I literally said in my first response "I get that Sasha can't be in the title picture right now, but jesus, come up with something more meaningful than this horseshit"

Read, it's not hard.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
As I told people on social media, I was sick of women who couldn't Valet AND Wrestle. Like these women who are used to get guys over, are some kind of trash who suck dick for promotions, and it is bullshit.

Women cat fight, lots of women do it, don't fucking act like women are some weird version of their real selves. Men to, not all men fight with fists but peacock their bullshit for show to act hard. So if men do that "act hard", why can't women have a cat fight or two.

I absolutely loved Sasha as a valet, and before someone calls me a butt hurt becky fan, hear me out. I've seen women who can do it all, valet, wrestle, etc. Well, Sasha and the horsewomen seemed incapble of doing anything but wrestling and that makes them lame. If Sasha can valet and get someone over as a Valet, that will be a testament to her star power, and can turn her into a star. Would Sasha fighting Fox in a regular match even be worth it, fuck no, it has no meaning, but when they are valet's, it reminds me of Trish vs Lita, back before they became super stars within themselves.

So let Sasha get these much needed skills, let her be interesting and I bet when she goes for the title, it will pay off in a double fold. Imagine if they jammed Sasha into some stupid little group with Natalya and Tamina...so think about it, shit could be much, much worst. And I'm not sexist, on flip side I love seeing Chinsworth be the valet for Carmella, I mean you know how many guys I know like Chinsworth's character, where they get a babe and now think they are hard, hell I have had women out of my league.

Why are these weird and wacky things good? Because they are more relatable to real people. Everyone knows women that cat fight, everyone knows men who get a top notch babe and over compensating, and guess what, this is better than "I'm a face, and you're a heel, so lets fight in 50/50 booking, and hope were good enough for a preshow"......A mixed tag match is a great pre-show.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts

A sample size of some people in a live crowd is hardly something from which to draw such a broad generalization.
I see what you did there :ha

Broad generalization...and a slang term for a woman is a broad...

Yeah, I'll just see myself out.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

You do realize that the definition of a jobber is someone that is used to put others over, right?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.