Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why? What the hell are WWE doing with Sasha? She is a former three times womens champion and still one of the most over women in WWE. I like Swann but i cant stand his dancing and now we are gonna see Sasha dancing in 205 live. 205 live is a minor league a C show, sorry but it is. I dont know if she is in the doghouse or something but this feels like a huge step backwards for her.

·
Premium Member
11,138 Posts
Could it be to help bring more eyes to 205 Live? Could it be to further her feud with Alicia Fox? I know diehard Sasha fans would prefer for her to always be in the title picture, but that's not realistic. At least she is getting regular TV time. Heck, you'll be able to see her on 3 shows this week: Raw, 205 Live & Extreme Rules. What's there to complain about?

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could it be to help bring more eyes to 205 Live? Could it be to further her feud with Alicia Fox? I know diehard Sasha fans would prefer for her to always be in the title picture, but that's not realistic. At least she is getting regular TV time. Heck, you'll be able to see her on 3 shows this week: Raw, 205 Live & Extreme Rules. What's there to complain about?
Im not a diehard fan of Sasha, not even close and i dont want her to be in the title picture but in 205 live? And with Rich Swann? I guy nobody cares? Cmon why cant be great non title feuds?

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Can't put it much better than this. Unless Sasha goes on a MASSIVE losing streak, she's always going to be credible enough to slot immediately back into the title picture, being a multi time women's champion at this young stage of her career. It's actually better for her to bounce around the card doing different things IMO. Otherwise she gets overexposed as a top star (Sasha critics may argue that's the case already) and burns out or loses motivation. Look what happened with Paige. They gave her the world and had her constantly at the top of the women's division. She then felt stale and played out by the time she turned 23, and she seemed to go through the motions a fair amount as a bit player before suffering her neck injury.

So let Sasha do things like 205 Live. Let her team with Rich Swann, feud with Alicia, feud with Dana Brooke. That way, when the likes of Asuka debut, all it takes is a quick "Remember me?" promo and the Boss is back... but really she never left, and it's all fresh.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Can't put it much better than this. Unless Sasha goes on a MASSIVE losing streak, she's always going to be credible enough to slot immediately back into the title picture, being a multi time women's champion at this young stage of her career. It's actually better for her to bounce around the card doing different things IMO. Otherwise she gets overexposed as a top star (Sasha critics may argue that's the case already) and burns out or loses motivation. Look what happened with Paige. They gave her the world and had her constantly at the top of the women's division. She then felt stale and played out by the time she turned 23, and she seemed to go through the motions a fair amount as a bit player before suffering her neck injury.

So let Sasha do things like 205 Live. Let her team with Rich Swann, feud with Alicia, feud with Dana Brooke. That way, when the likes of Asuka debut, all it takes is a quick "Remember me?" promo and the Boss is back... but really she never left, and it's all fresh.
I agree with both of these posts. People bitch and complain non stop that certain superstars hog the spotlight so it's refreshing to see that Sasha isn't in and around the title picture at the moment. I say this as a fan of hers too.

Besides, if anything she actually looked like she was having fun in that segment after the match. Nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,139 Posts
You cant have someone endlessly in the Title picture. People bitch when Cena does it, when Reigns does it, when Charlotte does it, and then peiople get upset when Sasha is finally out of the Title. You cant endlessly have the same person in the same Championship picture, it gets boring.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
There's nothing wrong with it, it was nice to see her smile and have a good time.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I agree with both of these posts. People bitch and complain non stop that certain superstars hog the spotlight so it's refreshing to see that Sasha isn't in and around the title picture at the moment. I say this as a fan of hers too.

Besides, if anything she actually looked like she was having fun in that segment after the match. Nothing wrong with that in my eyes.
Wait, wut? A reasonable fan? GTFO with that shit.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
IWC fan: "They need to give these cruiserweights some storylines and make me care about them. They never give this division a chance and it's dead in the water if they don't do something."

*WWE adds Sasha Banks to 205 in an attempt to increase ratings and viewership cross-over, therefore giving cruiserweights much needed exposure*

IWC fan: "Oh my god, they're wasting goddess Sasha Banks on 205 Live? That's a C show that no one gives a shit about. She deserves better than to be on the vanilla midget show."

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,761 Posts
Whats the harm of having her do something while belt is feuded between Bailey and Alexa? Sasha will get eventually into the mix.

People have no patience in this forum sometimes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts