Wrestling Forum banner

Are you tired of seeing Sasha and Bayley get constant wins?

• No, its fun seeing them dominate the Women's division

• Yes, the womens division has become dull & repetitive watching Sasha and Bayley get constant wins

• 50/50. I enjoy seeing Sasha & Bayley dominate but their constant wins have made matches monotonous

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
love it. Only 3 ultimate classic WWE women's match, and they put on of of them. Sasha is the best american female wrestler in the business right now. Bailey is great and it works better that she's a heel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Very interesting mixed reactions. Quite a few seem to love it while quite a few seem done.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,524 Posts
I like it.

But its kind of dull at the same time because Bayley and Sasha have just been working with the same few women endlessly over the last few months. Any combination of Bayley or Sasha v Alexa, Nikki, Asuka, Kairi needs to be not done for at least a year now. Those matches have been done to death. Problem is theres not really any other interesting alternatives.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I like it.

But its kind of dull at the same time because Bayley and Sasha have just been working with the same few women endlessly over the last few months. Any combination of Bayley or Sasha v Alexa, Nikki, Asuka, Kairi needs to be not done for at least a year now. Those matches have been done to death. Problem is theres not really any other interesting alternatives.

I agree. I think Nikki has had her chances. I'd love to see Lacey and Naomi go for the tag titles in an MVP/Matt Hardy type of situation where they're forced to work together. I'd like to see Sonia go for a title but obviously that's not happening. Unless they have her win and Mandy convinces Otis to let her use the money in the bank contract on her.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
They didn't get push instantly,

Sasha went to push into top program,back to random,push to top,back to random route after 2016.

Bayley was the worst, she got her big dream by win her major title in less than a year after debut at Main Roster but after Alexa Bliss "humiliated" her, her career went downhill.

·
Registered
8,751 Posts
Doesn't matter what people on this forum think. The real question is if it really is helping their metrics. If it is, then it's justified. If it isn't, then they should pull the plug on it if doesn't bump any numbers higher than normal. If Liv and Ruby as tag champs and Naomi as Smackdown champ would do the same numbers as it's already doing right now, they may consider doing that instead.

Focusing belts on two people is only worthwhile if they bring some substantial monetary value to the company.

With Becky at WM35, you could at least see the business reasoning for having Becky win both belts. Becky ultimately couldn't stop the WWE decline, but she was the hottest thing going at the time so you could see why they invested so much into her at Mania.

What they have to ask now is if Sasha and Bayley really are on that level of hotness to justify focusing the programs around them.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,003 Posts
I'm still not a huge fan of Bayley but she is starting to win me over with that annoying Tekashi 6ix9ine laugh. It's pretty common knowledge that we need food, water, internet, and Sasha3Shows to survive, so of course I'm loving it!

I hope Vince will continue to see the light.

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
I guess someone had to pick up the "winslol" mantle. Best to let it be the gals for a while, something a little new.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,385 Posts
If I think about it: They are not holding all the gold. Sasha still could get the NXT title and Bayley could get the 24/7 title, so two titles are still missing. To bad, you forgot that option in your poll! :D

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
dont watch dont care.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I don't watch women matches mostly, but I know the booking and it's dumb. Nonstop interference party every match is trash.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts