Wrestling Forum banner

Are you tired of seeing Sasha and Bayley get constant wins?

• No, its fun seeing them dominate the Women's division

• Yes, the womens division has become dull & repetitive watching Sasha and Bayley get constant wins

• 50/50. I enjoy seeing Sasha & Bayley dominate but their constant wins have made matches monotonous

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see what you guys thought about Sasha and Bayley right now. Before I explain my thoughts, I think they're both great wrestlers and it has been nice seeing them successful. With that said however, I'm very 50/50 on the whole thing. As I mentioned, I enjoy seeing Sasha and Bayley be successful, but I'm not a fan of them having EVERYTHING for a long period of time. Its interesting to see a dominant team have all the gold, but its also frustrating to see other women not get a championship spotlight. The matches have also felt dull in a way, not by the performances of the women because the Sasha/Asuka matches were really great until Bayley got involved at Extreme Rules and then the video distraction on RAW. When I say they've gotten dull, its because everytime I see a championship match come up or practically every other match with Sasha and Bayley, the first thought I have is "They're gonna win again, why bother watching?" For me, knowing they're going to get wins, after wins, after wins makes the matches not as good as they could be. Also for me, I don't find it makes me not like Sasha and Bayley because they're doing great as heels, it makes me more disappointed in WWE because they have made everything more repetitive and dull...which these days I didn't think was possible. Seeing the side feuds of Shayna VS Nia and Lacey VS Naomi takes me back to 2005 when Trish got injured and the womens title wasn't used for a number of months so they created a feud with Victoria and Christy Hemme. It felt so random and pointless, except seeing Victoria go crazy again was really fun.
I just hope they spread the gold around again soon. They have some great talent in the womens division, putting all their eggs in two baskets is unfortunate for the other women that could do great in a title run. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Bayley has turned into this horribly annoying character that I can't stand anymore. When she's on both raw and smackdown I tend to tune out for those segments. I like Sasha and want to continue liking her, but she's being dragged down by Bayley into annoying levels.

·
Angry at refs
3,235 Posts
I hate it when one/two wrestlers hold all the gold, no matter who's at the helm, so I see it as a negative. They don't need all the gold in order to have these matches, be in storylines, or be dominant.

·
Southern Pride
3,538 Posts
Tired of it.

Before this year Bayley was already the most protected one out of the Four Horsewomen in terms of wins/losses and now it's even more so. Shes quietly more dominant than Becky and Charlotte were in a way.

Sasha does deserve a title run but I haven't been a fan of her first singles title in years being only because they want to progress this story of them dominating everything.

Imagine this going on for 6 or 7 more months for the payoff to happen at WM. The payoff should be happening at Summer Slam, but WWE is too afraid in using the other women in a significantly bigger role.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It's fun seeing the 2 worst booked Horsewomen finally get the spotlight they've deserved since coming to the main roster. I will never forgive the WWE for screwing Sasha out of her WM32 moment in favor of Charlotte, who btw still isn't over despite the ridiculous over pushing.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
none of the above really. Feel mostly indifferent towards them and don't find them as exciting as most people seem to. I do like that Bailey is more confident with her heel character but she's JUST now getting better. That doesn't warrant this giant push imo where they both hold all the titles. Also find them very random on commentary and on the mic and not much different in character to the Iconics or Lana on the mic, playing bratty heels.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,482 Posts
They are an intriguing duo and their schtick as obnoxious Heels is working to a tee so I'm game for it, Anybody will get criticism in their position especially if they weren't as entertaining.

They won't be hogging the gold for that long it made sense for Sasha to have two belts because of Bayley you can't picture Bayley as Sasha's Superior the whole way through when they are supposed to be presented as equals.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I like it for now.

1: They're entertaining

2: It furthers the story and fits the characters

3: All the titles are featured and defended.

4: They deserve the push. Bayley has become a great heel, and has improved on the mic, and Sasha has upped her game and once again proved why she's one of the best

But this shouldnt go on for too long, the rest of the division could be strangled. Let a small mistake cost them the tag titles. Then they can start accusing and blaming each other, ultimately costing each other their womens titles. Then they can have a long awaited blood feud.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts