Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anybody think that Sarita could make a better heel than Madison Rayne? I really can't take Rayne as the top heel seriously, no matter how many careers Rayne ends.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Sarita can be a better heel than Madison, but she needs to tweak her gimmick a bit and make it similar to Eddie's, look how Sarita shook her chest after the match was over. It was vintage Eddie.

Also, once she is on offense, she needs to slow down a bit, and throw better punches

·
Super Moderator
19,328 Posts
Do anybody think that Sarita could make a better heel than Madison Rayne? I really can't take Rayne as the top heel seriously, no matter how many careers Rayne ends.
Rayne is awesome at her character and decent in the ring

Sarita is terrible at her character but very damn good in the ring.

Last night you could hear a pin drop when Sarita came out with no music accompanying her *which was a huge mistake... if there's music you wouldn't have noticed the silence* The Impact crowd simply doesn't care about her... in the slightest.

I did hear what seemed like two people try to start a Sarita chant... that maybe two more people joined in on.

I do think she'd make a better heel as face though. I liked her heel persona against Taylor. I have no clue why they stopped that. It was pretty intriguing.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
Sarita's a natural babyface IMO. Like a female Rey Mysterio.

What they've tried to do with her, as a heel, is some kind of 'Latina Heat' thing. That feels more tweener-ish, to me.

She's an awesome wrestler though, one of my personal faves right now.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Rayne is awesome at her character and decent in the ring

Sarita is terrible at her character but very damn good in the ring.

Last night you could hear a pin drop when Sarita came out with no music accompanying her *which was a huge mistake... if there's music you wouldn't have noticed the silence* The Impact crowd simply doesn't care about her... in the slightest.

I did hear what seemed like two people try to start a Sarita chant... that maybe two more people joined in on.

I do think she'd make a better heel as face though. I liked her heel persona against Taylor. I have no clue why they stopped that. It was pretty intriguing.
Agree about Madison...she is a fantastic heel. Her character/personality is very, very believable in the way she portrays it. Sarita, on the other hand, is the female equivalent to a guy who's good in the ring but has no mic skills or personality. Someone like Madison will always have the edge. I disagree though on Sarita being better as a heel though, if you have no character and cant talk you at least have SOME chance at getting over with the crowd as a face based off your ring ability....especially in the IZ. To be a good heel, on the other hand, you have to be able to sell yourself on the mic. Thats why Sarita will never work as a heel... she comes off as very bland. At least with the crowd cheering her in-ring work it looks better.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Just glad they're doing something with her. She's way too talented to be sitting on the bench.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I think Sarita could easily parody Alberto Del Rio. It’d be funny. The Madison love here is ridiculous. They should have cues for her to shut her trap. At times, she’s bush league.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Even though she hasn't been used much in the last month or so by the promotion, I still think Madison in the best Heel Female in the Business right now. Didn't really like Thursdays IMPACT Match because it didn't make much sense. If anything, Winter should've debut against someone... Anyways, Sarita does have potential to be a really solid heel.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I have no complaints with how anything is going.
I'm more weary of Winter storyline being poor than any direction of the girls currently.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
The problem was wrestling in street clothes as it restricted their movement.

This match sort of came out of no where. I agree, Madison has had an awesome year. Her obnoxious heel character is great. I'm also liking that Sarita is getting a sustained push. She's hot and talented. She's not a natural in terms of charisma but if she can develop a cocky Eddie Guerrero-lite gimmick then it might work. Her face run got her no where but this heel run is starting to go somewhere. I know she looks good, but Taz needs to STOP with the "muy caliente" line.

Madison, Tara, Sarita and Winter as the heel side of the division looks pretty damn good to me. Tara was so cheesy as a face, she's in her element as a heel.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
I like Rayne, but the screaming is kinda annoying. I'm glad she came from being that girl on the Kong invitational (I think that was her..Her, Sojo Bolt and Wilde were all from there, right?) and now she's a main player and I do like Sarita too. I think Sarita just needs time to perfect a character.

Taz however, like someone said...in fact nah.

The commentators need to treat the knockouts like they're legit athletes...

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
I like both, but just give Sarita time to grow into her heel thang, for me. Don't pull the rug from under her, she's a real talent, it would be a real fucking crime for TNA not use Sarita AND Hamada :side:

I hope the Winter storyline doesn't fizzle out. Waters is real talent for me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts