Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
when sarita tops mickie james vs tara in the cage.. we can talk busiess. but theres no doubt shes talented
that match was crap imo and sarita is a much better wrestler than both of them, i just dont like the 'bully' sarita as she just cant play a role like that and it doesnt help she is up against the worst wrestler on the roster (velvet)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
that match was crap imo and sarita is a much better wrestler than both of them, i just dont like the 'bully' sarita as she just cant play a role like that and it doesnt help she is up against the worst wrestler on the roster (velvet)
IMO sarita not better then them they are on the same level.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
IMO sarita not better then them they are on the same level.
I think this is why they are getting them away from wrestling matches and in "garbage" style gimmick matches. Unfortunatley, Velvet fucks those up too. (At least Sarita can be carried by a decent wrestler.)

BTW - Whoever is was that said Sarita should speak "Spanglish" was a genius.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sarita is a great wrestler, no doubt (well, she hasn't showed that much in TNA if you think about it). I also think that she's pretty hot and she's by far my favorite female wrestler overall (one of the few I care about).
Main problem is: They really don't seem to know what to do with her (and sometimes she looks completely lost with all this mess). She's been booked strongly lately, she even beat Madison (The Champ), yet Mickie is the one getting the title match (sure, Mickie is much more popular wrestler in USA but at least make it a three way match instead of putting her in that feud with Velvet Sky which came out of nowhere).
However, if she's still wrestling often in Mexico, it mightt be the reason why she's been booked a bit strangely.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
She owned everyone(except Mickie), including Madison. So I consider her TNA's top heel(knockouts division obviously).

·
Registered
980 Posts
Shes definatly the most underused knockout of TNA 2010 in my opinion.

I enjoy watching Sarita in the ring also and always figured that they held her out of Knockouts title contendership because she is that much better than some of the other Knockouts.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Sarita is easily the best KO when it comes to wrestling. In terms of mic skills, she has definitely improved. I have no problem with hearing her talk. Is she the best on the mic right now? Clearly not but with practice and will power, she'll improve a lot more. Considering that she has beaten Madison and continuously owns Velvet, I hope she wins the KO title at some point this year because she deserves it more than anyone else.

In terms of the most improved KO in TNA right now, I would say Madison has improved in every aspect over the past year. I enjoy watching her wrestle and speak every week because she is by far the most entertaining KO in TNA right now.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Sarita has the most appeal to non wrestling fans of all the current women they have employed. Sadly I think they won't resign her after her deal ends.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I think Sarita is the best in-ring talent, but as far as overall performer goes, I think TNA's best Knockout is easily Angelina Love. She can wrestle, talk, etc. This is how I'd rank the Knockouts:

1. Angelina Love
2. Sarita
3. Mickie James
4. Madison Rayne
5. Daffney
6. Tara
7. Winter (* I haven't seen Winter wrestle yet, so I can't really give her a fair rating)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Sarita has the most appeal to non wrestling fans of all the current women they have employed. Sadly I think they won't resign her after her deal ends.
Not sure im getting you here. What are you basing this on? Cause i think its a no brainer that Velvet tops that category. Sarita probably isnt even top 5.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Sarita's probably the best Knockout left. Hamada, Gail, or Kong could slap her around any day of the week.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
I think Sarita is the best in-ring talent, but as far as overall performer goes, I think TNA's best Knockout is easily Angelina Love. She can wrestle, talk, etc. This is how I'd rank the Knockouts:

1. Angelina Love
2. Sarita
3. Mickie James
4. Madison Rayne
5. Daffney
6. Tara
7. Winter (* I haven't seen Winter wrestle yet, so I can't really give her a fair rating)
Absolutely! In terms of the whole package, Angelina Love is the best KO right now. She's great on the mic, she can play a great heel and a convincing face and she's a pretty terrific wrestler.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts