Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Boats & Hoes!
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since Sarah Stock (Sarita) came into TNA Wrestling I knew she would be a great asset to TNA she has the total package the look, wrestling ability and posses alot of charisma. When she started as a face it was ok for her so she could be introduced to the TNA fan's if you have followed her carrer in the past she has been a better heel than a face, She proved this in CMLL were she really blew up to be noticed in the wrestling world.

All in all I think it has been a great year for Sarita in TNA she became TNA Woman Tag Champ and now with her new feud with Velvet Sky it seems TNA will be pushing her further up in the future.

My vote for Sarita TNA Knockout Of The Year

·
Registered
155 Posts
she is good, her and mickie are the best now that hamada, taylor, kong and alissa flash/saeed/cheerleader melissa are gone.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
She may be one of the better wrestlers, but she's done shit all for the whole year. Holding a title no one cared about and getting in a couple of feuds are hardly qualifications to be called knockout of the year.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
She's awesome. Threads like this are always the Kiss of Death for Knockouts though. She'll probably get fired now.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Exactly what BkB said, nobody can doubt her talent, but she's done fuck all in terms of contributing to the division and at least attempting to raise the profile of it. In my opinion, knockout of the year has to go to Tara or Angelina, just because of there constant good performances, with some great ones in the mix, also.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
You can be the most talented wrestler in the world, but if they don't have you do anything decent for months on end then it really doesn't mean anything.

I would have said Madison Rayne has been the most improved of the year, but really has she? Her title reigns have been over shadowed by everything else going on (Beautiful people, Tara etc.) Didn't even realize she was the champ until 2 weeks ago (that title isn't worth the leather it's printed on anymore)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Madison Rayne is. And the most improved woman wrestler 2010.

I like Sarita tho.
This. Madison's more charismatic and has better mic skills. Madison's developed her own character this year whereas Sarita still doesn't have one really and hasn't been used much aside from the last month. Sarita's better in-ring but Madison's more of a complete package.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Nobody has fucking contributed to the division all year. The division has been terrible. Sarita is easily the best worker out of the division currently, not that that was hard to accomplish.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Has Madison even defended the KO belt in the last 2 month? And has she wrestled any singles matches since winning the belt again? Only one I can think of was losing to Sarita in a non title match, and she is to face Mickie on ppv? Give the belt to Mickie and have Sarita feud with Mickie, at least the matches will be awesome.

·
Registered
340 Posts
been the worst year yet for the knockouts. just look at who they have lost.
then they replace them with Tara who i liked in wwe but she is past her prime and Mickie who is just boring these days and sloppy in the ring. there are better females out there for much less money too

for one, Beautiful people need to be heels and stop giving Velvet so much ring time. Daffney needs to be given a feud with someone, storylines can be entertaining and different with daffney, something that no other knockout offers.

Then bring in someone new who will work well with sarita. it is a waste of time feuding with velvet. the promos are crap because sarita is poor on the mic especially when trying to be a bully and in the ring it will be poor if the tag match from the other week is anything to go on

·
Registered
937 Posts
What is she going to do? Go for the world for the World title someday? I like Sarita, But there is no Future in it for TNA. She will never wrestle for the World title. It is dumb booking. You need to have Twelve World tag team championship matches on Impact, before you have any Knockout match. It is failed booking, trying their hardest to fail. It's the truth, dumb ass hicks running a wresting promotion.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Ever since Sarah Stock (Sarita) came into TNA Wrestling I knew she would be a great asset to TNA she has the total package the look, wrestling ability and posses alot of charisma. When she started as a face it was ok for her so she could be introduced to the TNA fan's if you have followed her carrer in the past she has been a better heel than a face, She proved this in CMLL were she really blew up to be noticed in the wrestling world.

All in all I think it has been a great year for Sarita in TNA she became TNA Woman Tag Champ and now with her new feud with Velvet Sky it seems TNA will be pushing her further up in the future.

Nothing wrong with liking Sarita, but to say she's the complete package is pretty laughable if im being honest. She's a great wrestler and thats really about it. She's definitely not ugly but for a woman's wrestler she doesnt have the look of a Velvet thats going to glue guys (who watch for that sex aspect)to the screen. She's just ok in that area. She possesses very little charisma/personality and cant talk for shit. Its tough to sell yourself as a heel without having the ability to work the crowd on the mic. Thats why theres a huge difference between the reaction someone like Madison gets as a heel compared to Sarita. No one cares about heel Sarita because she gives them no reason to hate her (kayfabe), whereas someone like Madison who lacks in-ring ability but can really sell her character.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
TNA has the talent but things even still need a reshuffle. I think its very hypocritical for people to bash guys like Nash, Sting, and others who are well past their primes and can't bring in it the ring anymore, but then turn around and praise someone like Tara. So an almost 40 year old woman is one of the key centerpieces to the KO division and no one sees a problem with that? Sarita is younger, healthier, faster, and can actually cut a believable promo. Sarita just needs to learn how to work heel and face...Tara (after 10 years in the business) is STILL a pretty shitty worker.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts

I agree completely. Ever since joining TNA I was an instant fan of her. She's hot as hell and is the best Knockouts wrestler in TNA also. Sarita's awesome.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
She needs to lose the outfit and the music. She beats the crap out of Velvet and then trots off to that, come on...

She should go black leather.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Her heel turn has really surprised me. She’s been quite good. At times, I don’t know if it’s what she’s been given to work with, but she comes off real bush league (just like Madison Rayne) i.e. Botching everything in a pair of jeans, the way she goes off on Velvet. She's also poor on the mic.

I really think TNA missed the boat on her and Hamada as faces against the better talkers/more charismatic girls like TBP. Let them control the promos, while Hamada/Sarita carry them in the ring. There was no need to go out and spend big bucks on Mickie James.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts