Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· alexa = greatest of all time!
not posting anymore
5,292 Posts
they mentioned on commentary that she just wants to "fight" not wrestle. and this match was just a brawl. maybe her new gimmick is just fighting before the bell can ring or something.

meh, at least makes her interesting i guess.

Reactions: Mahmenn

· Banned
1,309 Posts
I just don't see much potential in Sarah Logan as a wrestler. She seems like a nice enough person in interviews that I've seen with her but she just lacks the "it" factor to ever be a star. Her looks are average and her ring work is also average. She also doesn't seem to have much charisma.

· Registered
2,788 Posts
If they were trying to do something with her why have Charlotte stand tall in the end? It just seems like they are trying to come up with women’s segments that are more brief versus having longer matches.

Also seeing all of the Raw women in person and not in their WWE gear and makeup Sarah Logan was probably the most attractive. They should be doing a girl next door thing with her instead of whatever it is she’s supposed to be.

· Registered
4,074 Posts
Well, since Liv is stuck with LanShley storyline, I'm quite sure she won't involve with (potentially) Sarah push,imagine they finally reunite with new or upgrade look and Liv help Sarah to destroy Charlotte to continue their feud from SDL then Nattie try to help Charlotte to beat the odds but Ruby come to help her teammates, probably we could see a legit contender for women's tag team and they can use Freebird rule if they win tag team title.

· Registered
5,285 Posts
Riott Squad was a good little faction. Three really unique personalities that genuinely seemed to like each other and worked well together. Not sure why they couldn’t be a more serious act. And where the hell is Ruby?
Ruby has been at the Performance Center this week, being checked out for her return. The plan looks to be that she will return as a Royal Rumble entrant. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.