Wrestling Forum banner

Sara Del Rey (Major Update)

2291 26
source: WrestlingNewsSource.com
As previously reported, Sara Del Ray is now officially a member of the WWE roster.

It is being reported by backstage sources that Del Ray was brought into the promotion for several reasons, one of them being that WWE is looking to hire more female talent who aren't "typical models" like ex-WWE Divas Maxine and The Bella Twins.

It was also suggested that Del Ray would also have a big role in helping to train and develop individuals in the Divas division, which is said to be confirmed and also serves as a sign that WWE is looking to move the Divas division towards "actual wrestling ability" rather than the "sex aspect."

Del Ray is currently booked for two more independent shows, with the last being in mid-August. Following these, she will begin working with WWE.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
499 Posts
This is good news, hopefully she is the first of many new good Diva signings of real female wrestlers and together with the Divas that can currently wrestle on the roster (AJ,Beth,Nattie,Eve,Kaitlyn,Layla,Fox,Naomi) they can put on some great feuds and matches that will make the Divas division matter again. With 3 hour Raw's they will have time for this division to rise up if they do things right.

· Banned
2,415 Posts
That's a good move by wwe they made the right choice signing her considering she was trained by daniel bryan im pretty sure the divas will be better now hopefully. Though. Beth Natalya and sara as coach could mean divas will be more relevant than before due to the way they gonna start moving in the ring

· Vacay in Suplex City!
1,853 Posts
Definitely a good move.. With Possibly Kharma leaving us, this was a must sign to atleast Try to re establish the diva division, if Kharma is still in the WWE than this is even better.

· Registered
499 Posts
Definitely a good move.. With Possibly Kharma leaving us, this was a must sign to atleast Try to re establish the diva division, if Kharma is still in the WWE than this is even better.
True, I left her off my list of Divas that can currently wrestle in WWE since it appears she is gone, but if that is a work even better.

· Banned
10,808 Posts
God please let Sara train the next generation of Divas.

Kelly Kelly wouldn't last 10 minutes training with Sara
Actually Kelly Kelly could hang in the ring with Sara Del Rey. Kelly Kelly is no push over she can fight and she can wrestle. I hope Kelly Kelly returns to WWE and has a match against Sara Del Rey and beats her just to shut the haters up

· Registered
2,823 Posts
Actually Kelly Kelly could hang in the ring with Sara Del Rey. Kelly Kelly is no push over she can fight and she can wrestle. I hope Kelly Kelly returns to WWE and has a match against Sara Del Rey and beats her just to shut the haters up
I don't know where to begin with this but--you do know wrestling is scripted right?

Anyway I think Kelly is supposed to return for the 1000th isn't she? They'll probably plan some big segment around her with the legendary divas like Trish and Lita.

· Premium Member
26,901 Posts
I hate to say it because I'm a fan but I don't see Sara lasting that long in this company. It's cute to say that they want serious business women wrestlers but in reality, that's just their way of luring her into the company and painting a pretty picture for her. WWE would have to either fire some of the fucktards in the back who are ignorant towards that division or go get some sensitivity training (or get out of their WWE bubble) before they can seriously repair that division for the long term. This has been her dream and she must be on cloud 9 right now but I can easily see her becoming jaded and her not being used properly.

I'd rather see Sara concentrate on doing her thing in the ring instead of training other girls. I've always thought that Victoria would be perfect as an agent for the girls once she retires.

....Alrighty then.

· Registered
544 Posts
This is why WWE is scripted so pathetic models like Kelly Kelly can beat actual wrestlers like Sara.

· Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,551 Posts
Let me clarify this for you real quick on each of their wrestling ability:

Sara Del Rey= Daniel Bryan of the Divas Division
Kelly Kelly= David Otunga of the Divas Division

Now on to topic. I really hope WWE uses her right,although WWE tends to botch opportunities like this quite often.

· Registered
544 Posts
She'd probably end up like either Kharma, Beth or Natalya. Can't really see WWE making another Trish Stratus, Lita or Snookie for that matter with this lady in this era. She might get the AJ treatment or the Layla treatment.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.