Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been thinking about Sara Del Rey and if she would fit into the WWE company?

Firstly I believe she is one of the best woman in the Indy Circuit so she would know her way around the ring and be aable to pull off moves on the barbies with little risk of bumping.

Now as marketability goes, nower days we are given bellas vs nat, nat vs beth, beth vs KK, kk vs bella's. Rinse and repeat every f'n week. which dont get me wrong i love watching girlies fight but they dont really know how to fight, they just roll around with their fake hair and fake tits. #Maryse.

But anyway imagine this as a markee match for WM.

Instant draw. You know this match will be a MOTY candidate.

So anyways thats my two cents what are you thoughts/opinions?

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
she dosen't has the looks to be in wwe.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
No ty. She would be mistreated because she doesnt fit Vince his barbie mold.

Just keep her in CHIKARA.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
I would love for one year a womens division match in the WWE to be one of my matches of the year... I keep hoping but WWE still treat the womens division as a joke. I dont think in my life time that will ever happen :*(

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
I want Cheerleader Melissa first.

I'd love for the WWE to seriously push a womens division based on in-ring talent. But I think the division is more about finding new girls for the boys in the lockerroom - Vince's in-house dating service.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
She's today's Moolah, a dominant female grappler. I think they can make the Diva's division great if they want, but that's not what Vince & co. are looking for.

Nat/Beth/Kharma/SDR: this line-up could probably outshine a lot of the male talent match-wise, which is probably exactly why we'd never see these combos booked in any significant role/feud outside of the company's current approach.

Would love to see it happen but doubt WWE would ever go that route.

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
naw, it wont work out tbh. im still suprised awesome kharma is there. Del Rey is a pretty chick to me but she would be horribly misused in wwe imo

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
She could be Alberto's sister Sara Del Rio.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I read the title and instantly thought about this:

D Bryan dumps AJ > D Bryan hooks up with Sara Del Rey. They're friends IRL I think, same theme song and similar styles, wasn't AmDrag her teacher aswell? No wonder she's one of the best female wrestlers today if true. Aside from Kharma WWE would another great female wrestler that is on a totally different level, SDR can easily outwrestle a good portion of male wrestlers. Now this sounds as if I like her, I actually don't like her at all...I remember that fateful ROH episode (still on HDNET) where she stiffed Taeler Hendrix like mad, including the boob area (which highly upset me) so she turned heel to me, I never felt such hatred for a female wrestler before. However, if she stiffed the Divas like that she'd turn face in an instant, no doubt.

Imo the looks argument doesn't really work. I've seen videos of Divas before coming to WWE and some of the most popular divas looked either average, or even hideous, I'm sure that with a decent make up artist and fitting clothes she can still get the Diva look down.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
She's today's Moolah, a dominant female grappler. I think they can make the Diva's division great if they want, but that's not what Vince & co. are looking for.

Nat/Beth/Kharma/SDR: this line-up could probably outshine a lot of the male talent match-wise, which is probably exactly why we'd never see these combos booked in any significant role/feud outside of the company's current approach.

Would love to see it happen but doubt WWE would ever go that route.
I agree with you 100%. They would truely outshine alot of the males on the roster. Would not mind Cheerleader Melissa as well.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well, Sara Del Rey has been pretty vocal about her dream to make it into the WWE. She had many tryouts with the company but the WWE apparently didn't like her "look". I find that odd because Beth, Jillian, Melina, etc didn't really look diva-ish when they first got developmental contracts. The WWE gave them makeovers so I don't see why they couldn't do that with Sara.

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Damn I didnt realize she was over 30 years old and older than Beth Phoenix. That doesnt give me much hope. It'll need to happen soon or that ship will sail. Maybe if Kharma ends up being really successful, Del Rey will get a shot because Kharma will need an opponent down the line.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I can just hope.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I read the title and instantly thought about this:

D Bryan dumps AJ > D Bryan hooks up with Sara Del Rey. They're friends IRL I think
, same theme song and similar styles, wasn't AmDrag her teacher aswell? No wonder she's one of the best female wrestlers today if true. Aside from Kharma WWE would another great female wrestler that is on a totally different level, SDR can easily outwrestle a good portion of male wrestlers. Now this sounds as if I like her, I actually don't like her at all...I remember that fateful ROH episode (still on HDNET) where she stiffed Taeler Hendrix like mad, including the boob area (which highly upset me) so she turned heel to me, I never felt such hatred for a female wrestler before. However, if she stiffed the Divas like that she'd turn face in an instant, no doubt.

Imo the looks argument doesn't really work. I've seen videos of Divas before coming to WWE and some of the most popular divas looked either average, or even hideous, I'm sure that with a decent make up artist and fitting clothes she can still get the Diva look down.
They're friends irl,she used Bryan's theme (ride of the valkyries) before Bryan used it,but it was Bryan that told her to use it,she also does the lebell lock as a tribute for D Bryan(i heard a lot about that but never got the chance to see it,unfortunately).

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
It's already been mentioned but I'll say it again. She might get a shot because Kharma needs an opponent.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Moolah was an AWFUL wrestler
Who reigned supreme in Women's wrestling for the better part of 50 years. She wasn't awful, she was a product of her environment/times and the original measuring stick for every 'diva' to come after.

Using your logic, Buddy Rogers and Lou Thesz would be considered 'awful' wrestlers. Moolah was a shooter who fucked bitches (and sometimes men) up.

It's called perspective, get some.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts