Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is truely the cooolest thing ever(not really). SANTINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss the new champs and when they will lose the titles and what they will do as champs!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was shocked but the moment Cena showed up I knew santino was gonna win. I doubt they'll have them long, probably end up dropping them to nexus or maybe the usos.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The tag team division has been degraded yet again.

They won't do alot.
Lose them soon as.

What this division needs is good solid tag teams. On the mic, promos and need more teams with talent.

Seems as though the titles are just been passed around as a novelty. Teams like Mark Henry and Tatzu are just put together to make up the vancancies.

Never will we see the old days and the glory matches for these belts as long as the competitors are like the ones we have right now. Apart from the Nexus, obviously and maybe the Uso's if they get the stable air time.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
AAWWWWW shit, Health and Justin were just perfect holding the titles, wanted them to have a long title reign.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Some of my favourite matches have been for the tag titles and tag team matches.

From going from The Dudleys, The Hardys, Edge and Christian to Mark Henry and Tatsu, Santino and Kozlov. A big difference and a massive downfall.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I got a feel Jackson Andrews and Tyson Kidd will win the wwe tag team champion by next month and the usos will not get a push any time soon.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Why are yall complaining? At least we get to see more than two teams feuding, and Santino is over with the crowd. Gabriel and Slater had to lose the title because of the Cena story line. I too suspect them not holding it long, but I hope they do and make them a solid team.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
So Santino & Kozlov are the new tag team champs? So what is that, the 4th random tag title change since September?

If I actually gave a damn about the WWE Tag Division, I'd be upset right now. I mean, this is sad enough to be almost laughable. SANTINO, a comedy character that has had the comedy sucked right out of him, making him just annoying, and a failed main event experiment Ivan Drago wannabe are now the tag champs? LOL!

I'm a BIG fan of tag team wrestling. When its done at least competently, it can be exciting as hell. But WWE has taken the attitude of "it doesn't matter" and if they don't care, why should I?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
i'll be trolled for this but

i marked out to santino winning

seriously, the guy can wrestle, if he wasnt stuck with the comedy gimmick he would be giving some nice 4 star matches

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
It's sad that one year ago Jericho and Show had the belts and were feuding with D-X and now the belts are being held by a comedy tag team. Part of me is happy though that Kozlov finally got some gold, well copper actually.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It's sad that one year ago Jericho and Show had the belts and were feuding with D-X
Oh yeah, neutered old man DX and watching technical in-ring greats like HHH and Big Show every week was a huge step up.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Things like this make me miss Lance Cade, and Road Warrior Hawk. Hopefully they are the tag team champs way up there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hopefully they'll hold them long enough to get the tag version of the honk-a-meter and maybe add a little prestige to a division barely more attention to the cruiser weight division.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I could see the finish happening from the start unfortunately.

A joke tag team holding a joke championship, I guess that makes sense.

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
I liked the match and I am glad they became the new tag team champions. Kozlov makes a pretty good powerhouse when he is in tag team matches and Santino actually can wrestle pretty good.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
it's a good move in all honesty. at least this way people will care about the champions.

Santino is mega-over, and Kozlov has gotten over due to his interaction with Santino. they'll get large pops when they come out, and honestly, the WWE doesn't give a shit about the tag division anymore, so you might as well give the title to a fun team.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts