Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been saying for years they need to bring back managers like Jimmy Hart and Bobby the Brain. Santino would be an amazing manager.

Heck, team him with Jo Mo and it could get him over. Santino on the mic and apron for Jo Mo would be golden!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah, since he cant wrestle!

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Yeah, if they aren't going to let him wrestle seriously but still be funny then
they should definitely just give him a manager role.
I don't know if he should be joined with JoMo, not sure it would seem.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh and lol, Santino is actually an excellent wrestler, sadly though he's too good at the comedy so they keep him in that character.[/QUOTE]

i think its getting a little boring now. Used to like watchng SM when he was actually used as a wrestler.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I was thinking the same thing tonight, but a little bit differently than you did. I'd like to see him as a heel manager speaking for Kozlov with Kozlov dominating his opponents. Would be better than what they're doing now tbh because Kozlov is underutilized for someone his size and for being as good as he is in the ring for someone his size. Only thing he needs is a mouthpiece to get over as a heel and santino could do that easily. Only thing is they'll never turn santino heel again.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Santino can wrestle but he has gotten off the roads considerably. He is much smaller than he use to be and really has no weight class at the current moment. Use him as a manager!!!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Oh and lol, Santino is actually an excellent wrestler, sadly though he's too good at the comedy so they keep him in that character.
All of you be quiet now and listen to this guy.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
he is much better than koslov, what the fuck. this was not a good night for santino. he was funny at first but trying to give sheamus his wallet... then gets bailed out by jomo again? i thought this was gonna be when he finally showed some balls. wwes writers are fucked in the HEAD.

·
Registered
30 Posts
he is much better than koslov, what the fuck. this was not a good night for santino. he was funny at first but trying to give sheamus his wallet... then gets bailed out by jomo again? i thought this was gonna be when he finally showed some balls. wwes writers are fucked in the HEAD.
santino will carr on being a comedy play thing for the raw writers until he gets released which is such a waste.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Isn't he kinda Koslovs manager at the moment?

Oh and lol, Santino is actually an excellent wrestler, sadly though he's too good at the comedy so they keep him in that character.
Except for the fact that he is not good at the comedy anymore. His comedy is terrible. The cobra is the worst thing in pro wrestling today (yes worse than anything TNA has to offer and Hornswoggle).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Every generation needs their own jobber. The Brooklyn Brawler, Norman Smiley, etc... WWE get a good product out of Santino. How often do they get a jobber that can operate the mic. Even if he isnt found funny by everyone he gets a laugh out of good majority of people. Hes funnier than John Cenas lame ass comedy moments thats for sure.

His trombone celebration is classic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts