Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he could be used alot better. He should be booked like Goldberg and have Frank Shamrock's keylock as his finisher. That would actually be entertaining to watch.

·
Cutting promos on other Mc's...
3,118 Posts
Theres a YT video of Santino before he came to WWE somewhere, he was a Russian nutter lol. So he can do serious aswell as comedy.
I remember hearing a good idea a while back when he was with Beth when she was a "female monster" of having her be his "Trainer" and then him come back kicking everyones ass. Personally i think that would of been a good time to change his character. They do need to do something with him soon because he is entertaning but atm his segments are just too cringeworthy.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
that would actually be a little better for goldust imo. goldust was once credible, and he can still go at a pretty good clip. i dont think it would take much to make him look credible again. santino on the other hand...he would have a lot of work to do..he could do it, but he would need to turn super serious heel first.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would mark out if Santino started dominating wrestlers like Cena, Orton and Triple H with a submission hold. He can still keep his character and just be more serious in the ring like Kurt Angle. I also think he has a great look. WWE is dropping the ball on this guy IMO.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
All his credibilities have been destroyed since he lost his IC title, i don't think the fans will ever take him seriously anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
You're talking about Santino? LOL

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hes essentially typecasted at this point.

I dont think casual fans would ever be able to take him seriously after his comedy run.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It's still hilarious to me how he started as an IC champ right off the bat, and now is a vicious comedy act that loses matches with extreme italian ferocity!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I was a big Santino mark when he first debuted.

Not gonna lie, he can still make me laugh. But yeah, nothing, wrestling-wise at least, is happening with him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts