Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwebattleg...he-great-khali-vs-the-real-americans-26153269

Santino Marella & The Great Khali vs. The Real Americans

Adding to an already stacked WWE Battleground card, it has just been announced that Santino Marella & The Great Khali will take on The Real Americans, Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro, in a tag team match at tonight’s pay-per-view.

Since returning to the WWE four weeks ago, Marella has been something of a thorn in The Real Americans’ side, besting Cesaro twice (most recently on the Sept. 30 edition of Raw) and Swagger once. The Milan Miracle has had all the right moves, not the least of which has been allying himself with the towering Punjabi Playboy, who certainly seems slated to further frustrate any Real American plans for victory.

But there’s no reason to hand these strange bedfellows the win outright. Santino’s three victories have come on quick roll-ups during highly competitive matches, oversights that The Real Americans will certainly be looking to correct. Factor into that Cesaro’s consistently prodigious demonstrations of strength —including an incredible Cesaro Swing on the 375-pound Brodus Clay in The Real Americans’ triumph over Tons of Funk on the Oct. 2 WWE Main Event — and Swagger’s always-dangerous wrestling ability, and there’s every indication that, even with the monstrous Khali on Santino’s side, the outcome of this match is anything but a foregone conclusion.

Will the Real Americans finally be able to break The Italian Stallion, or will Santino’s unorthodox style —and Khali’s brute strength — overwhelm Zeb Colter’s patriotic pair?​

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
So the real JOBericans will job to Santino & Khali? why even bother? at least put the Ziggler vs Sandow match on PPV & have this match be on the pre-show.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Good god, as if there wasn't enough filler.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Giant Swing to Khali?

·
A Genetic Jackhammer
1,028 Posts
This is a joke, right?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
That'll put butts in seats!

Actually the idea of Cesaro spinning Khali is sort of cool so long as Khalis legs don't break off half way through, but not cool enough to buy the PPV.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What the fuck is the match? Why this match is upper than Sandow vs. Ziggler? "It's good for the business".

·
Registered
1,248 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
26,080 Posts
The best value in entertainment :vince5

Santino/Khali vs. Cesaro/Swagger is exactly what I want to drop $55 dollars (HD format) on this evening. Really though, the only thing I would remotely want to see out of this match is if Cesaro can execute the big swing on Khali.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Ridiculous addition to this joke of a PPV. The majority of the card isn't even Raw worthy

·
Registered
192 Posts

Reactions: Gretchen

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I hope a danceoff happens as well, that way I'd be able to skip like 20 minutes worth of stuff on this PPV and be able to finish watching the whole PPV 20 mins sooner than I usually do.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts