Sandman manhandles Big Dick Johnson

3847 15
..just for the lulz.I miss Sandman flailing ass with his cane.:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpX2xkeTjXw
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
I hate the Sandmand and ECW, both tried to turn wrestling into a joke.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
993 Posts

·
Banned
4,575 Posts
Rep doesn't mean anything.
It kinda does. Think about it, you have been wrong so many times that people hate you for it. Red Rep means your opinion is irrelevant and has no credibility whatsoever.

By the way, the front page shrinks the topic title to "Sandman manhandles Big Dick..." :lmao

·
Registered
993 Posts
It kinda does. Think about it, you have been wrong so many times that people hate you for it. Red Rep means your opinion is irrelevant and has no credibility whatsoever.

By the way, the front page shrinks the topic title to "Sandman manhandles Big Dick..." :lmao
No it means Cerbs and his band of goons are trying to cyber bully me.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Banned
4,575 Posts

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Instead of arguing i think we should pay closer attention to the sound Johnson's ass makes when hit by bamboo. :lmao

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Big Dick Johnson sucked. This was a nice clip relive.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Dick Johnson sucked. This was a nice clip relive.
How could he suck?He was awesome at getting his fat ass humiliated every time he was on tv.That was his only job and he did it perfectly.Salute to Big Dick :lmao

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.