kevin nash vs brian knobbs on WCW i think it was fall brawl if not mistaken

dr death steve williams vs steve ray :

doink vs hacksaw

luger vs brody

regal vs goldberg

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Whattt? That Saturn Vs Bell match is harsh! I would have fought back properly if I was Bell or knocked him out when we got backstage. Anyone know the reason for it?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Whattt? That Saturn Vs Bell match is harsh! I would have fought back properly if I was Bell or knocked him out when we got backstage. Anyone know the reason for it?
Iirc, Saturn was legit concussed during the second arm drag when he fell on his head, and instinct kicked in and made him beat the shit out of the guy.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I really can't recall the promotion, but I saw a couple of vids a while back from an indy in the west I think, and a guy they had wrestling for them no-sold some of their hoemgrown wrestlers moves (I think it was a chick wrestler, who was apparently having an audition for a bigger promo a few weeks later and he gave her a massive swell on her head/face), so the guys running the promotion proper battered him. All the usual hardcore shit, bulbs etc, but proper fucked him up. Really disturbing.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Saturn didn't get concussion from this, he landed on his head and just went mental, piece of shit for doing that though, still, he got his, the following Monday on RAW he was booked in a match with the APA and they where told to shoot on him, he took a few heavy powerbombs that night

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Iirc, Saturn was legit concussed during the second arm drag when he fell on his head, and instinct kicked in and made him beat the shit out of the guy.
Wow really? It's funny how his natural instinct of fighting is still wrestling, not just boxing him until he's knocked out. Haha

1 - 20 of 90 Posts