Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made these for a friend, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if anyone wants to use it.

Feedback/Criticism is welcome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Sig:

I don't like it, background should have been grunge to fit with Joe, the color might have worked if it was on soft light. The right Joe cut is blurry and the left one is badly cut and looks weird. Text, I just don't like it. I've never been a fan of Pixel text, it looks bad. The Samoa Joe text looks rather weird and is in a bad position imo, maybe move it down. The background is good, but it doesn't fit in with the theme. Overall, only thing I like is, is the background, but it doesn't fit with the subject.

I don't rate avatars.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, thanks very much for your feedback. I appreciate it.

I can only improve from here.

Again, thanks very much.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sig

The bg doesn't really go with samoa's ring attire or colors but none the less everything else is great.

The avatar

Like i said with the banner it doesn't go with his usual colors for his match attire, the bg could've been black and blue and it would've looked better. Anyway you still did a great job on both

I bet he wont mind i i use the avy;

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
It's ok. Very average nbothing special, the cuts are a bit plain and the main text isn't great.

One thing I really don't like the the pixel font look people use as secondry text, it always just looks poor.

Background looks very tutorialish - nothing wrong with that, just saying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts