Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, people. i'm not trying to defend the booking of Samoa Joe. at all. but the fact is - Joe is a part of his own problems. the guy is obviously a huge mark of himself. he's lazy. "he's fat". he was yelling at the production team (and shit is gonna get you fired if not sued in WWE). if you think that when he leaves he will suddenly will lose all his shitty attitude, you are sadly mistaken.

once again, i'm not defending the booking team. all i'm saying is - instead of trying to make a bad situation better, Joe says "FUCK YOU 2!", wich is just unprofessional ,childish and stupid because he hurts himself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree. He doesn't invest any time, effort or money into his appearance. That is where the business is now. You can be the best worker every, but if you do not look like you can kick ass, the fans will not believe you can kick ass.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Ha. He. Ho. Aha. Too funny.

Can you blame the guy? Since losing the TNA World title in 2008, what has he done or how important has he been ever since?

Exactly.
He re-signed with them anyway. Which means either they lied to him about his future booking, or he doesn't give a shit. Or both.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Joe stopped caring in 2006 (ROH), and then stopped in 2007/08 (TNA). He also has been battling sciatica since September 2006.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
He re-signed with them anyway. Which means either they lied to him about his future booking, or he doesn't give a shit. Or both.
Well, where else can he go to? I doubt WWE see interest in him now than they did five years ago. Then the indies wouldn't be much of a step up for Joe. He has no other choice.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
He could work his ass off and find another source of primary income.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Joe is a good guy, he has a family and he has said that he wants to spend more time with them and that he would give up house shows and promotional appearances to do it. Joe has a very bad attitude, from all I hear. He as said above has gone into TNA production throwing a fit which should not be tolerated.

Why on earth would TNA get behind him if he does not want the extra work that goes along with the push he supposedly wants so bad?

I think Joe is happy where he is at doing TV with very few house shows. The IWC just has a hard on for Joe for some reason and thinks that they or some other company is going to get more out of Joe than he is willing to give.

·
Banned
93 Posts
It's kind of obvious why joe hasn't gone anywhere, and it has nothing to do with being lost in the shuffle, or being misused.He is out of shape and needs to lose a few pounds and while he's at it, alittle anger management would do him good.

Once he over comes all of the problems he will be able to step it up and turn over a new leaf.Internet fans talk about this guy like he needs a title shot right away but you could clearly see why he's where he is right now, no one gets depushed for absolutely no reason at all.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Joe has proven in the past that he can be a key player. He's the guy who gave Kurt Angle and Christian Cage their first losses after great feuds. Let's not forget about what has made Joe a guy that TNA can't just release. And as far as "lazy"... Joe brought the best out of Angle in YEARS! We hadn't seen such a competitive and emotion driven match out of Angle before his match with Joe in quite some time.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Joe was being booked sh*tty long before he started to look like sh*t.
Right now the booking is justified, but back then it wasn't.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Joe stopped caring in 2006 (ROH), and then stopped in 2007/08 (TNA). He also has been battling sciatica since September 2006.
But I remember him having some great matches in ROH 2006 and 2007, against Danielson, Morishima, Richards and Nigel. Sure, it wasn't 2004, but still very nice.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
It's kind of obvious why joe hasn't gone anywhere, and it has nothing to do with being lost in the shuffle, or being misused.He is out of shape and needs to lose a few pounds and while he's at it, alittle anger management would do him good.

Once he over comes all of the problems he will be able to step it up and turn over a new leaf.Internet fans talk about this guy like he needs a title shot right away but you could clearly see why he's where he is right now, no one gets depushed for absolutely no reason at all.
If only he could get in Hogan shape, he'd get a great push...right?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
ok, people. i'm not trying to defend the booking of Samoa Joe. at all. but the fact is - Joe is a part of his own problems. the guy is obviously a huge mark of himself. he's lazy. "he's fat". he was yelling at the production team (and shit is gonna get you fired if not sued in WWE). if you think that when he leaves he will suddenly will lose all his shitty attitude, you are sadly mistaken.

once again, i'm not defending the booking team. all i'm saying is - instead of trying to make a bad situation better, Joe says "FUCK YOU 2!", wich is just unprofessional ,childish and stupid because he hurts himself.
unfortunately i have to agree with you on this one, i keep wondering to this day at what point did he lose all motivation, i mean, it is true he's been booked like garbage and seriously buried to the point you wonder if he has any hope

but come on... he could have spoken against it, he could have tried to get the writers to treat him better... instead, he allowed the creative team to completely ruin him =/

to be honest... it would be better for joe to go back to ROH, to a place where not only he's more appreciated, but also could help fix his attitude problems

1 - 20 of 25 Posts