Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Samoa Joe posted the following on his twitter page

Started the day stabbed in the torso with a pocket knife left open on my couch. Turkish Revenge!! Superglue to the rescue.

I love how my family is so desensitized to me bleeding my wife got a band aid while a family friend was stumbling over himself to call 911.

Im pretty sure my dad was heating a butter knife over the stove in case he had to Cauterize the wound.. I wish I was kidding about that
Close to get kidnapped again.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Huh, for a while I thought he got injured while wrestling. But then I realised thats ridiculous since you would actually have to wrestle to get injured.

Be careful when eating those McDonalds apple pies joe, THEY'RE HOT!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Here's hoping he comes back motivated because he sure as shit didn't seem motivated last year.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Those damned heel seashells are at it again.

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Samoa Joe

Watch out Jeff Hardy..They might be in the jury testifying against you in court!

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Those damned heel seashells are at it again.

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Samoa Joe

Watch out Jeff Hardy..They might be in the jury testifying against you in court!
Jeff Hardy probably did it to Joe. They'll play the stabbing into a angle. Then Matt Hardy will take the blame and make his epic debut taking over his brother Mick Foley I mean Samoa Joe, wait I mean Jeff's spot in the company as the leader of the immortals.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Lmao, I can't even fathom...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
News on Wrestling Site: Samoa Joe was injured 4 times this week. On Monday, he sat on the couch and was stabbed by a open pocket knife. Tuesday he was rushed to the emergency room with a 9 inch dildo stuck in his rectum, seems he sat on it in the bathtub by accident. Wednesday he sat on the toilet as his cat was getting a drink from the bowl and his nut sack was lacerated. Thursday he stepped in a bear trap he had set in the back yard to catch a possum...this just doesn't seem to be Joe's week.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I think the best part is his dad heating a butter knife. That house is badass.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts