Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Samoa Joe’s been out of action for a while now, and he provided an update on his injury status during a recent interview. Joe, who has been working commentary during his extended time off, spoke with Sportskeeda to give an update and noted that he doesn’t know exactly when he’ll be able to return to the ring.

“As far as the timetable, no,” the Raw star said. “But I just want to reassure people that you know this point, WWE medical is doing the best for my health and my well-being, and I’m appreciative of it, so we’re taking our time. We’re making sure that I’m as healthy as I can be. And we are… Yeah, I think that’s essentially it, you know, I’m not putting a timetable on it because the type of injury is not something that I want to rush, obviously, for obvious reasons. So, yeah, I mean, that’s essentially the update.”

He continued, “I mean, and obviously, too, there’s been some holdups from a technical standpoint with the pandemic going on and availability of medical personnel, but for the most part, we’re taking a careful, measured approach, and though I don’t think my in-ring career is over by a longshot I’m appreciative of the recovery time. And that my health is being respected at a premium.”

Joe has been out of the ring since February of last year, when he reportedly suffered a concussion during a photo shoot and then was suspended 30 days due to a Wellness Policy violation.
Source: 411MANIA | Samoa Joe Has No Timetable For His In-Ring Return

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Stay on the mic and make money without taking more abuse. He is over 40, so keeping a sure check without risking further or permanent damage is wise.

·
The Babyface of WF
Turned Heel
15,704 Posts
Stable leader Joe would work in similar vein to MVP tbh.

MVP-Classy style mouthpiece with a well organized faction that kicks ass reasonably.

Joe-Rugged type mouthpiece that could lead a band of anarchists who don't shit the bed like Retribution.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Does anyone care at this point? Good talent, but the guy has been on the injury shelf longer then he has been in the ring.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
2,918 Posts
Just stay out of the ring at this point, he's phoned it in for his entire WWE run, phoned it in during his NXT run during that bland feud with Nakamura, he's just been injury prone and bland.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Translation - "I'm not getting any younger, and my body is kinda beat up. Have you seen the damn braces I had to wear on my knees last time?! I have cushy gig now where I'm on TV and getting paid well to sit on my butt and say whatever crap Vince yells in my ear. Why would I give that up ?"

·
Fighting the feeling...
Behind!
2,518 Posts
How the heck do you get a concussion during a WWE photoshoot?😂😂😂

1 - 7 of 7 Posts