Wrestling Forum banner

Samoa Joe Celebrates B'Day,

536 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  acracker
Today is the 32nd birthday of TNA star Samoa Joe. He noted on Twitter that he wants fans to donate to The American Red Cross as his birthday present.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
Today is the 32nd birthday of TNA star Samoa Joe. He noted on Twitter that he wants fans to donate to The American Red Cross as his birthday present.
Yawn get that fat Samosa Joe of my telly. If I never see that mans belly hanging over his baggy lycra shorts again it will be too soon.

Edit: OMG!! I made the first reply and still quoted the op, I hate when people do that. Sorry guys!!

· Banned
2,174 Posts
Why do i get the feeling that some threads and topics should just posted on a message board to save us some space

I second the notion to get rid of him and take Robbie E Rob Terry gunner Murphy Madison Rayne Tessmacher and Jesse Neal with you

· Registered
258 Posts
Why do i get the feeling that some threads and topics should just posted on a message board to save us some space

I second the notion to get rid of him and take Robbie E Rob Terry gunner Murphy Madison Rayne Tessmacher and Jesse Neal with you
I honestly don't wanna get into a slanging match with you but I really hate when people get so anal about these forums. I mean what "important" subjects do you you think we should save space for?

Its a bloody wrestling forum!!

· Banned
2,174 Posts
I honestly don't wanna get into a slanging match with you but I really hate when people get so anal about these forums. I mean what "important" subjects do you you think we should save space for?

Its a bloody wrestling forum!!
Sorry, guv', but EXACTLY this isnt important, what more can be said without it falling into a full blown Samoa joe Love/Hate discussion thread?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.