Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They need to break up the Inner Circle. The Stadium Stampede ended them.

Now it´s time for Sammy, Santana, Ortiz (and Hager) to break away from Jericho. Sammy needs to sit down with Jericho and tell him it´s time to retire. You got a bit fat (little pat on the belly). You start to ramble incoherently like my grandpa. We keep taking these losses, because we always have to overcompensate for your physical shortcomings. You know when you were a young lionheart, Chris? It´s been 30 years ago. Jericho: Hager, you let him talk to me like that? shrugs and walks away.

Sammy, Santana and Ortiz beat up Jericho, who briefly fights back before Ivelisse low-blows him from behind.

Sammy: You said I´d never get the girl, Chris. It´s time for you to realize there is only one God, the Spanish God.

With that you take Jericho off TV for 1-2 months to refresh him, until some serious training videos of him surface on YT. Maybe he´s even drinking orange juice now instead of the bubbly. :LOL:

·
Registered
597 Posts
They need to break up the Inner Circle. The Stadium Stampede ended them.

Now it´s time for Sammy, Santana, Ortiz (and Hager) to break away from Jericho. Sammy needs to sit down with Jericho and tell him it´s time to retire. You got a bit fat (little pat on the belly). You start to ramble incoherently like my grandpa. We keep taking these losses, because we always have to overcompensate for your physical shortcomings. You know when you were a young lionheart, Chris? It´s been 30 years ago. Jericho: Hager, you let him talk to me like that? shrugs and walks away.

Sammy, Santana and Ortiz beat up Jericho, who briefly fights back before Ivelisse low-blows him from behind.

Sammy: You said I´d never get the girl, Chris. It´s time for you to realize there is only one God, the Spanish God.

With that you take Jericho off TV for 1-2 months to refresh him, until some serious training videos of him surface on YT. Maybe he´s even drinking orange juice now instead of the bubbly. :LOL:
I don't know what you AEW Stooges are smoking but.......

·
Registered
59 Posts
I literally only care about Sammy. The rest does absolutely nothing for me.

- Jericho is old and not really a ratings grab anymore

- Santa/Orti are nobodies that lost all of their tiny bit of appeal doing stupid, unfunny stuff

- Hager is boredom personified

Push Sammy and get him away from this dreg. He can go in the ring, is young and a good talker.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
i'm wondering what these guys do after inner cirlce break up.

Sammy could be a good mid card heel or face depending on what they do

Santana and Ortiz could easily be built as a legit badass team. throw King in with them and them be badass mofos

Hager ???? lol

Jericho i think will eventually have to turn face. it be good to have him put over say a heel Kenny and MJF imo. possible title fueds as well

·
Premium Member
10,975 Posts
They need to disband immediately as a group, but could still have their friendship between them, just not show them as IC anymore.

Hager needs to be with his wife.

Santana and Ortiz need to go on their own, and maybe have Santana go solo. I do see good potential from him

Sammy and Y2J can stay together but not in a "team" way. But this whole Inner Circle thing has indeed run its course.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The pieces are starting to fall into place for an IC split. Matt Hardy takes Sammy under his wing and away from Jericho's corruption, Kingston convinces S&O they've lost their edge in the IC and he'll get them winning again, Hagar's just a mercenary bodyguard who can easily transition into a package with his wife - leaving Jericho, who can switch to face and help the heels get over with main event feuds.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I literally only care about Sammy. The rest does absolutely nothing for me.

- Jericho is old and not really a ratings grab anymore

- Santa/Orti are nobodies that lost all of their tiny bit of appeal doing stupid, unfunny stuff

- Hager is boredom personified

Push Sammy and get him away from this dreg. He can go in the ring, is young and a good talker.
Yep Sammy is great in the ring, he only stumbles or botches once a match lately!

·
Registered
188 Posts
From beating up every title contender to getting clowned weekly by “that weird kid in class” orange cassidy, these jokesters are done. Just get them all off tv at this point. There is nothing compelling about any of them anymore

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yeah, IC needs to go, but I'd keep Sammy with Jericho for a while longer.

Have them chase but fail to obtain the tag titles and Jericho turn on Sammy.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
I watch the IC for Jericho and the hope that Hager will be a standout star someday.. I couldn´t care less about Santana and Ortiz, and I´m only slightly interested in Sammy. He shows signs of something good, but he´s not quite there yet.

·
Registered
24,435 Posts
I think Sammy is fine being Jericho's underling for the time being. There's no need to rush him and I think he and Jericho have good comedic chemistry. And unlike other guys in the group, comedy works for Sammy.

And with Hager, even he's fine in his current role as Jericho's bodyguard. I mean yeah, his wife is a good heel but if I'm being honest, nothing could get me to care about a Jake Hager singles run.

But Santana and Ortiz, oh Hell yes. After looking good in their first couple months in the company they have since become comedy fodder in the Inner Circle that can't be taken seriously and can't win a match. Still good matches, but they don't feel like anything special right now.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I loved the quip that Hager looks like a bank teller in his golf gear. He is a legit wrestler with MMA and amateur skills, he's done pretty OK for himself in pro-wrestling but he looks a bit lanky and lopey
We saw his wife Catalina join him for his match out of nowhere against Cody then boom she disappears without name or trace, because she really does make him look a lot more interesting.

Sammy could be a right annoying heel, thats how it works, people tune in to see bad guys get it handed to them

Santana & Ortiz cut the comedy and could be very good

Jericho- Stale and out of shape, love the guy but it is sadly not the same one

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I loved the quip that Hager looks like a bank teller in his golf gear. He is a legit wrestler with MMA and amateur skills, he's done pretty OK for himself in pro-wrestling but he looks a bit lanky and lopey
We saw his wife Catalina join him for his match out of nowhere against Cody then boom she disappears without name or trace, because she really does make him look a lot more interesting.

Sammy could be a right annoying heel, thats how it works, people tune in to see bad guys get it handed to them

Santana & Ortiz cut the comedy and could be very good

Jericho- Stale and out of shape, love the guy but it is sadly not the same one
I said something pretty similar when he debuted in a polo shirt. AEW needs to sort out their wrestlers street wear because they come across as dorks when they're not in their ring gear. In fact, Darby and Hager specifically need to work on their in ring gear too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts