Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we are already knew, SD banner has been updated. Unfortunately, someone has complained about this updated. Ladies and gentleman, that wrestler is Samy Zayn.

Recently he reacted through the following tweet:

Alright, if we analyze his career on WWE, the once upon "El Generico" is right. And, IMO, SD banner update was the last straw.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aj styles, Braun, lashley and Keith didn't make it to the raw banner. I don't see them complaining
As oreviously I told it, SZ's career is full of disrespect. Just remember: the embarassing feud with Bobby Lashley, JBL's mocking comparison with ISIS, the IC Title held up by refusing to compete on coronavirus pandemic early stage.

Nah! Lashley, Keith and Braun don't feel and live the same than Sami.

·
Premium Member
17,267 Posts
Just remember Wrestling Forum, we need people like @El Grappleador who can't tell the difference between a work and a shoot. You may laugh, but I thank @El Grappleador for his sacrifice.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Is he upset he's not on the banner? Holy cow how the standards have fallen when Street Profits and Otis are considered headline acts of the show. Sami would be in that same category.

wasn't the entire reason they stripped him of the title was because he refused to return to work and initially didn't want to come back until a covid vaccine was created?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,664 Posts
Aj styles, Braun, lashley and Keith didn't make it to the raw banner. I don't see them complaining
Dude, Sami Zayn is in character ;)

It’s no different from him complaining and ranting when Jeff Hardy was the (interim) Intercontinental Champion despite the fact that he never lost his championship to begin with :p

With that being said, I agree with you, OP. Zayn not being featured on the Smackdown banner is a big disrespect to him when he’s our champion of ALL the continents :armfold

Is he upset he's not on the banner? Holy cow how the standards have fallen when Street Profits and Otis are considered headline acts of the show. Sami would be in that same category.

wasn't the entire reason they stripped him of the title was because he refused to return to work and initially didn't want to come back until a covid vaccine was created?
Zayn is IN CHARACTER. Holy shit, dude :LOL:

·
Registered
682 Posts
I find Zayn to be entertaining but I think so many people hate him now because he looks like a homeless Buddy Murphy with his current look.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Sami Zayn has a god awful physique/presence. How would you advertise him in banners to draw in casuals? He doesn't even look like a wrestler.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yes he is. I love his moveset, such a great wrestler. I wish he would redebut as El Generico and beat Roman for the title.

Sami Zayn has a god awful physique/presence. How would you advertise him in banners to draw in casuals? He doesn't even look like a wrestler.
Just because you don't find his body sexually pleasing doesn't mean he should not be pushed.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Yes he is. I love his moveset, such a great wrestler. I wish he would redebut as El Generico and beat Roman for the title.

Just because you don't find his body sexually pleasing doesn't mean he should not be pushed.
I know you find Finn Balor sexually pleasing. That's why you think he should be the next Undertaker am I right?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I know you find Finn Balor sexually pleasing. That's why you think he should be the next Undertaker am I right?
I think that because of his charisma and character. I don't care about how wrestlers look and neither should any straight male fan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts