Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This "fan" mustve said some homophobic slurs and gay bashing shit either directly at Sami or Sami heard him same some offensive words cause Sami got up in this guys face at he was not holding back with his language

Hope Sami doesn't get punished for this but we know sometimes cause your supposed to be the "professional" here if you engage with fans in a certain way Sami may get reprimanded for this

·
Registered
10,858 Posts
I guess Aleister Black is some beta SJW clown as well judging from a recent blog post of his -
See I can deal with “fans” sitting ringside bodyshaming me, I can deal with people who have zero physical prowess mocking and degrading me whilst telling me I need to more conditioning because they can’t tell the difference between selling and being out of breath because they simply lack the knowledge. I can deal with “fans” commenting on my legs after I have not been able to train my legs for 4+ weeks due to an injury from all this ‘fake fighting’ that I do.

But what I cannot deal with is yelling racial slurs at my wife or my opponent/colleagues.

And on to top it all off; having your own kids sitting next to you while daddy bullies, bodyshames, yells sexist and racist slurs towards fictional characters that he only knows from his TV screen.

There is a reason until the day this earth ceases to exist that you savely sit behind a guard rail hidden in the masses and I am the one in the ring. And the sooner you realize that, the quicker you can improve your life and fulfill whatever it is that is left unfulfilled causing you to act out the way that you do.
Or maybe wrestling fans are just redneck bubba goobers.

·
Premium Member
16,722 Posts
I saw this on Twitter and the masses there love it. Sami is coming off like a hero. I think it's a win-win for everyone. Sami is getting positive attention and someone is confronting homophobic slurs. I doubt WWE punishes him; the backlash on punishing an employee who stuck up for gay rights would be intense.

Sami Zayn is an insufferable twat both in-character and IRL. I find his meltdown here to be hilarious and well deserved. If you're so thin-skinned you get triggered into rage by some dumbass yokel mouthin off, I have no sympy for you.
What is there to have sympathy* for? Fan said something Sami didn't like; Sam confronted him. Sympathy is something you feel when someone loses a loved one or loses a job unexpectedly.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,006 Posts
I guess Aleister Black is some beta SJW clown as well judging from a recent blog post of his -

Or maybe wrestling fans are just redneck bubba goobers.
Aleister doesn’t have the most impressive physique but this guy has some legit kickboxing training. He would be a major problem for 99.9% of the fanbase if he jumped the barricade.

Zayn probably 50-50 given that he looks like the average fan.

Either way it’s a shame in this day and age they can’t administer some physical justice on fans who go too far. It would just end up in a lawsuit.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I didn't hear what the fan said, but I heard Sami call him a "Homophobic moron" and "Homophobic bitch", these are ableist and misogynistic slurs. He's insulting the fan by comparing him to intellectually disabled people and by using a slur aimed at women. Shame on him.

For the record, posts like this is why I take none of this seriously. None of these buzzwords mean anything anymore.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts