Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts
If you don't care about it how about don't respond to someone about it saying you don't care. How about you focus on something else if you give zero fucks? Why do we need to hear that you don't care? Good for you.

Also Zayn is probs talking about it because he is of Syrian decent so the situation hits home. Now I am not going to get into the politics of the region because it is very complex but children being gassed to death is fucking horrible no matter your political standpoint. The women is a stupid cunt for her post.

Wow.

To quote KO "I try not to touch on politics but let's be clear: Regardless of your views, if you feel nothing for innocent kids suffering, you're evil."
KO says it best.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Thousands of people die every day, but the media only chooses some of them to display and manipulate the public.

The media has no problem showing dead Syrian children but won't run pictures of gored, mangled, crushed bodies of the victims of Muslim terrorist attacks. Maybe Sami can post some of those pictures too? Or that doesn't support his agenda?
I think you're confusing the victims of muslim terror attacks which are always main stream news and the gored, mangled, crushed bodies of matadors who lost to be honest.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I posted it before and I'll post it again.

It doesn't matter whether Sami Zayn is Muslim, Canadian, Syrian, Egyptian, Irish or whatever he is.

The fact is that he is an average in-ring performer, his promos are lame and his look is bland.

His indy wrestling name El Generico sums him up in a nutshell. He's generic.

The WWE lets a guy like Jack Swagger go and they push Sami Zayn who looks like he should be wrestling in a high school gym in front of 50 people.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I posted it before and I'll post it again.

It doesn't matter whether Sami Zayn is Muslim, Canadian, Syrian, Egyptian, Irish or whatever he is.

The fact is that he is an average in-ring performer, his promos are lame and his look is bland.

His indy wrestling name El Generico sums him up in a nutshell. He's generic.

The WWE lets a guy like Jack Swagger go and they push Sami Zayn who looks like he should be wrestling in a high school gym in front of 50 people.
Hahaha u r a funny guy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Seriously, to anyone reading that is a big fan of Sami Zayn, prove me wrong.

Every argument has 2 sides so tell me what is great about Sami Zayn that I'm not seeing.

He isn't even the best ginger in the WWE. Sheamus is and I even like Heath Slater better than Zayn.

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
Seriously, to anyone reading that is a big fan of Sami Zayn, prove me wrong.

Every argument has 2 sides so tell me what is great about Sami Zayn that I'm not seeing.

He isn't even the best ginger in the WWE. Sheamus is and I even like Heath Slater better than Zayn.
I always HATE this argument.

"Prove me wrong! Make a well reasoned argument and change my mind!!!"

How about you browse this very thread and read the many, many well reasoned articulate arguments in favor of Sami?

So much laziness.

BRING IT ALL TO ME CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PUT IN THE WORK!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts