Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Sami is the right choice and time for Impact to have him champion over anyone on the roster,Hopefully he keeps the belt for a while. Sometimes i dont think people get what i say in here. When i pointed out the hes not main stream well i just dont think he ever will be until we see a main stream switch in pussy fans which is kinda changing since wwe continues to decline and we see other promotions grow

Anyways I forgot about this video from way back but this is what really show cased him in a short form lol. I kinda hope he goes down this character direction a little more. Of course hes sorta got some mix of this but its still a bit more of a crazy guy character story telling through promo weird face expression guy aka new horror. Id much prefer his group to be that or just him over ove

That video sorta promoted me to embody what i want my direction of an actor to be lol

its clear though the industry is shifting back to various style wrestling we once saw. More edge more real more big time promos more character driven. Those promos back in the day was good because they was all real to those wrestlers and they brought it themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8iixMOXAc

·
GG, muah! & No re, bang!
64 Posts
OP got offended that I didn't agree with him about a professional wrestler and tried to make it personal like my opinion of Sami somehow effects him LMAO

21 - 27 of 27 Posts