1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Storytelling

Promo work

Ring work and psychology

It's amazing how far this man has come since leaving the WWE. The worldwide desperado who has worked for pretty much all promotions has really taken off in Impact Wrestling and in my opinion he's the best heel in wrestling and personally the best thing going today.

He's never had a bad match on Impact and can pretty much work well with anybody. I also love the fact that he plays his character so well that you just never know what he's capable of and what line he wont cross while also showing a side of a man who's dealt with trauma in life that other people can relate too. He plays a multifaceted character who shows signs of temporarily struggling to do his sinister acts.

I just don't think he gets enough credit. He's the compete opposite of all the overdone stale predictable heels we have today and him and Impact should be proud of what they've done recently with him. I'm just glad that Impact recognized his talents and allowed him to hold the strap like he deserves. One of the hardest working men in wrestling. He's always busy whether it's working for Impact or holding his own indy wrestling events. "The Draw" Sami Callihan is quite frankly the best thing going today in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I watched a short documentary about Sami on fight network it was really good , h seems like a decent guy and frankly admitted he's nothing like the role he plays o man tv , he's highly regarded by al the impact roster and he genuinely came acrosss as someone I can relate to , he's had mental health issues and said if the whole world started talking about there problems then maybe things could move along better , he's a germaphobe ( spellings wrong ) which shocked me with the spitting and stuff . He does deserve to champ on impact as he is one of the last of a dying breed of heels that has the old school way of being a wrestler , not the run away type but onewho will go toe to toe with anyone , his match against one of my favorites in Brian cage was the singles match of the year on impact 2019 in the steel cage . He's a real talent Sami and I hope he continues being a great in Ring performer and one the best talkers in any promotion.

Impact is on the rise again and it's so great to see.

@MrFlash whats your thoughts on this and also hi , as I ain't spoke to you in a good while hope your well bro.

Peace.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Hes great but i prefer his 10 year ago self or less whatever the time line is. Still good stuff and hes entertaining.

Im just biast cus i liked his more weirder character that was even darker.

I don't care about the violence in this video below, its the actions and words of the character i love

·
Registered
964 Posts
Sami a germaphobe? Seriously? Wouldn't have guessed that with all the sick shit he does! I mean death match with blood, spitting like he prone to etc

Anyway I fucking love Sami, he quickly turning into one of my all time favourites for how god damn committed he is to being a sadistic old school heel. Not a cool heel, but a sick bastard you want to see beaten but is still capable of kicking ass. It rare nowadays. I like his move set, not overtly flashy but brutal smash mouth style that suits him to the bone. His promo's skills are brilliant and suit oVe so damn well, not sure if they worked together in the past but if they hadn't great move pairing them up.

His interactions with Mad Man Fulton have been fun too, loved how he showed fear when he lost control of Fulton when he was destroying Ken, really good touch that adds to Fulton aura as a monster and show how cunning Sami is for manipulating him to do his own bidding.

Still think Sami deserves a long run as Champion but I know he going to lose it to Tessa at Hard to Kill, I'm guessing it a way for Impact to keep a hold of her if her contracts coming up. Shame really as Sami has been Impact MVP in my opinion and if he, and OvE, where to leave, Impact would really be up shit creek.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I watched a short documentary about Sami on fight network it was really good , h seems like a decent guy and frankly admitted he's nothing like the role he plays o man tv , he's highly regarded by al the impact roster and he genuinely came acrosss as someone I can relate to , he's had mental health issues and said if the whole world started talking about there problems then maybe things could move along better , he's a germaphobe ( spellings wrong ) which shocked me with the spitting and stuff . He does deserve to champ on impact as he is one of the last of a dying breed of heels that has the old school way of being a wrestler , not the run away type but onewho will go toe to toe with anyone , his match against one of my favorites in Brian cage was the singles match of the year on impact 2019 in the steel cage . He's a real talent Sami and I hope he continues being a great in Ring performer and one the best talkers in any promotion.

Impact is on the rise again and it's so great to see.

@MrFlash whats your thoughts on this and also hi , as I ain't spoke to you in a good while hope your well bro.

Peace.
Hes great but i prefer his 10 year ago self or less whatever the time line is. Still good stuff and hes entertaining.

Im just biast cus i liked his more weirder character that was even darker.

I don't care about the violence in this video below, its the actions and words of the character i love

Sami a germaphobe? Seriously? Wouldn't have guessed that with all the sick shit he does! I mean death match with blood, spitting like he prone to etc

Anyway I fucking love Sami, he quickly turning into one of my all time favourites for how god damn committed he is to being a sadistic old school heel. Not a cool heel, but a sick bastard you want to see beaten but is still capable of kicking ass. It rare nowadays. I like his move set, not overtly flashy but brutal smash mouth style that suits him to the bone. His promo's skills are brilliant and suit oVe so damn well, not sure if they worked together in the past but if they hadn't great move pairing them up.

His interactions with Mad Man Fulton have been fun too, loved how he showed fear when he lost control of Fulton when he was destroying Ken, really good touch that adds to Fulton aura as a monster and show how cunning Sami is for manipulating him to do his own bidding.

Still think Sami deserves a long run as Champion but I know he going to lose it to Tessa at Hard to Kill, I'm guessing it a way for Impact to keep a hold of her if her contracts coming up. Shame really as Sami has been Impact MVP in my opinion and if he, and OvE, where to leave, Impact would really be up shit creek.
Hell yeah. You guys totally get it. Glad im not the only one on here.

·
Registered
876 Posts
If you truly believe that he is than he shouldn't have dropped the title and jobbed out to a female wrestler.

·
Registered
964 Posts
If you truly believe that he is than he shouldn't have dropped the title and jobbed out to a female wrestler.
I did say Sami shouldn't have dropped the belt BUT impact need to try something to get attention and making Tessa World Champion certainly gained them headlines, too bad her past ruined it somewhat. Hopefully if Sami sticks around he'll get a proper run with the belt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts