Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made this dont know which BG colour works best:

also what you think of the rest of it, many thanks.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I like the 1st one better, I would, however, change the far right cut, it looks out of place, I would also opt for a different font, something more see-able and bolder, I'd flip the far left cut horizontally, I dont like how it looks outwards. But of course, its my opinion, but you're definatley getting better, keep it going. Yo.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xain said:
I like the 1st one better, I would, however, change the far right cut, it looks out of place, I would also opt for a different font, something more see-able and bolder, I'd flip the far left cut horizontally, I dont like how it looks outwards. But of course, its my opinion, but you're definatley getting better, keep it going. Yo.
very sad but, how do you do that ive done it once before but never been able to do it again and i bet its not hard at all to do.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ha ha damn it i new it would be simple like that, thanks.

anyone know a font that would work better? my downfall seems to always be my text. i get alot of fonts from DaFonts but i still cant find the ones that work well with my banners.

EDIT - redid it abit few texts to choose from, which is best?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The middle one is the best. The first and third one have too Microsoft Wordy texts.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^^ thanks for that great advice, thats such a great post as its really helped me alot and i dont use it for all my banners just because ive used one BG a few times doesnt mean i do it for all of them.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
This isn't that old. And it's not like he spammed it. Nothing wrong with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts