Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sabu -- a hardcore wrestling icon -- was rushed to the hospital before a scheduled event tonight in Pennsylvania ... TMZ has learned.

Cops in Travose, PA tell TMZ they were dispatched to a hotel for a medical emergency, but wouldn't elaborate. The manager at the hotel where Sabu was staying tells TMZ the staff there felt the wrestler was intoxicated when paramedics were called.

A source close to Sabu tells TMZ he had been MIA all day and promoters for an ECW reunion event he was scheduled to appear at could not get in touch with him.

According to our source, Sabu had an allergic reaction to a medication he had been taking.

Holy fuck, i hope he is all right

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
That's pretty fucked up. I read this and couldn't believe it... Makes me wonder how the crowd is going to react at Sabu being outta the main event vs. Douglas and just WHO Douglas is going to wrestle.

Hoping Sab's is alright...

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Aw fuck man. I've dreaded this day for a loooong time as a Sabu fan. I hope he's all right and I hope he finally fucking wakes up and learns and gets his fucking shit together...got damn.. too many of my idols/favorite wrestlers [and just wrestlers overall for that matter] are FUCKED in the damn head and make some of the stupidest decisions when it comes to their well being.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I hope Sabu is okay. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that it is nothing serious.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Aw fuck man. I've dreaded this day for a loooong time as a Sabu fan. I hope he's all right and I hope he finally fucking wakes up and learns and gets his fucking shit together...got damn.. too many of my idols/favorite wrestlers [and just wrestlers overall for that matter] are FUCKED in the damn head and make some of the stupidest decisions when it comes to their well being.
yeah because he meant to take a medication he was allergic to :no:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Shut the fuck up ******.

That was not the point I was trying to get across.
The point you were trying to get across was Sabu, like many other aging wrestlers, needs to get his shit straight before he dies or is rendered a vegetable. That's fine and dandy for the steroid abusers, the pill poppers, the pain relievers, the coke users and everybody else, but the article said Sabu had an allergic reaction to medication he was taking. If I'm to take it at surface level, it sounds like he was prescribed something recently his body couldn't handle. So it's either the doctor's fault for prescribing him something he couldn't take or Sabu's fault for not knowing what he's allergic to -- neither really wakeup call-worthy.

And throwing around homophobic slurs because someone disagreed with you? Yeesh. Can't wait to see what kind of fifth grader insult you've got cooked up for me.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Let's just hope he comes out ok.
Of course. The fact is that this man may be fighting for his life. Hopefully he makes it out alive. It would be great if he took this near death experience to heart and changed A LOT of his daily habits, mainly the drugs. It would suck to see him get out, and go right back to them. Not many users get a second chance like that. Prescribed the wrong meds or not -- this is still a life changing experience where one can say "Fuck man, I almost died. I should probably use this second chance for the good."

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Shut the fuck up ******.

That was not the point I was trying to get across.
No need for that at all.

I hope Sabu is okay, I've never been a massive fan of his ring work, and it seems like the circumstances are a little suspect but I never enjoy hearing about a pro wrestler who is in a serious condition. Here's hoping he pulls through, he's tough as nails so I'm confident that he'll be fine.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hoping he pulls through as he was always a good talent. Sad to see what years of hard work for the fans & all the negatives that come with fame can do to a person; he looked absolutely terrible at Dragongate.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just read about Justin Credible and why he was taken off the card. Then yesterday Credible posted a picture on Twitter of Sabu unconcious (sp). Sounds very messed up to me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
The point you were trying to get across was Sabu, like many other aging wrestlers, needs to get his shit straight before he dies or is rendered a vegetable. That's fine and dandy for the steroid abusers, the pill poppers, the pain relievers, the coke users and everybody else, but the article said Sabu had an allergic reaction to medication he was taking. If I'm to take it at surface level, it sounds like he was prescribed something recently his body couldn't handle. So it's either the doctor's fault for prescribing him something he couldn't take or Sabu's fault for not knowing what he's allergic to -- neither really wakeup call-worthy.

And throwing around homophobic slurs because someone disagreed with you? Yeesh. Can't wait to see what kind of fifth grader insult you've got cooked up for me.
That is wakeup worthy especially to the detrimental effect that human medicine has on the human body. Plus it can be telling you that your body is worn down to the point that the medicine has an even easier time wrecking you up.

Best health wishes to Sabu, one of my fav wrestlers.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Sabu's done a lot of shit to his body over the years through his ring work and stuff he's ingested. Hopefully this will only be something minor and he'll pull through.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts