Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The Godfather, Koko B Ware, Don Muraco, Greg Valentine, Sunny, Tony Atlas, Jim Duggan, Yokozuna, Rikishi, Big Boss Man, the entire celebrity wing... not exactly a list of the all-timers (not that I don't enjoy Godfather or Rikishi, but Hall of Famers? nah).

For as much as TNA screws up, their Hall of Fame is full of people who actually belong there based on what they did in TNA. Kurt Angle, the Dudleys, Gail Kim, Earl Hebner, Jeff Jarrett, Sting... and that's it.

A Hall of Fame is only as good as its membership. Who gets into the WWE HOF and who doesn't seems to be completely arbitrary. And if that's how Vince wants to run his company, more power to him. But they can't keep letting random midcarders and disgraced celebrities in and expect people to think it's a great honor.

·
Registered
977 Posts
He's just mad he is not getting in anytime soon.

I fuckin hate it when people call theWWE HOF fake. It's not fake you know why? Cause when you see legends on stage crying thanking their fans for all the years they supported them and having one last chance to stand in the spot light that to me means it's not fake.

Go back and listen to Jerichos rant about fans thinking the HOF fake.
It's still real to me damn it!!!! :vince7

At least Sabu was honest and said he'd only join for money, how many other wrestlers join for that reason but deny it? I will say it's a fucked up Hall of Fame if Koko B Ware is in it but Sabu isn't as he did have a larger impact on wrestling, good or bad is up to individual taste.

·
Rest in Peace
570 Posts
He's just mad he is not getting in anytime soon.

I fuckin hate it when people call theWWE HOF fake. It's not fake you know why? Cause when you see legends on stage crying thanking their fans for all the years they supported them and having one last chance to stand in the spot light that to me means it's not fake.

Go back and listen to Jerichos rant about fans thinking the HOF fake.
:applause

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I hate how we all use the context of the Hall of fame. People want to throw the "it's fake" phrase when it's someone they don't really care about. When Kurt was inducted no one on this site was calling the HOF fake, no one will call it fake when Undertaker is inducted.
Look I know it's not on the same level of basketball and baseball but it shouldn't be. Wrestling is fake and predetermined. No matter who's inducted I enjoy hearing the stories. I love the fact that the retired wrestlers love the fact they still get love from us. What's wrong with that?

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
The HoF is about as fake as pro wrestling is...meaning everyone that is in it was pushed superficially for the most part...which makes the HoF pretty fake...which realy means nothing when you consider what the HoF is actually for.

So yeah, it's fake.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Of course it's fake dickhead, & you won't get in unless they're completely out of names & even then it's a toss up

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Gives the guys a paycheck. They get 10/15 minutes to tell a story and gives WWE something else to sell for Mania season. The fans get to hear about some of the shit they got up to, and a little peak On what it's like backstage.

So whilst some inductions are a little questionable it is what is.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
The problem is it's lack of credibility which makes it look illegitimate.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
He and many others from ecw should be in by now. If it wasnt for ecw there would be no attitude era or mondat night wars. Guys like Sabu,rvd,taz and the dudleys should be in by now.
What's the rush, they will get in. This isn't like legit sports where there's a time limit on induction. Death is not a rush

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

41 - 52 of 52 Posts