Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Especially after that disaster from Monday night. More power to Ryder and Dolph for trying to build an interesting feud whereas Vince and HHH instead try to bury them. I mean really is anyone honestly interested in the HHH/Punk vs. Truth/MizzZZzz tag match or the title match featuring Cena (AGAIN)? Or would you be interested in a feud between two guys with chemistry?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Exactly what I was trying to say last week! This storyline is pretty interesting! If creative were to NOT book them for vengence, it'd be a travesty. And I'm saying this with an unbiased opinion. Was not a huge fan of Ryder and Zigs till this came along!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly what I was trying to say last week! This storyline is pretty interesting! If creative were to NOT book them for vengence, it'd be a travesty. And I'm saying this with an unbiased opinion. Was not a huge fan of Ryder and Zigs till this came along!
Wrestling honestly needs to return to the days when the guys involved in the feuds and angles had considerable input in their booking (the only EXCEPTIONS of course are HHH and Hogan). Ryder and Dolph have something going here for sure and they decided if WWE won't bring it to the masses, they will. I do hope it pays off.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
It's pretty awesome. Both guys have alot of personality and it's just pure fun.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't believe that WWE took Ryder out of these RAW matches and replaced him with Mason Ryan.. Well, actually it's WWE we're talking about so yeah I can believe it.
It could not have been more apparent after Monday that WWE will always put over the guys that THEY want over instead of the guys the fans want. Mason HAD the look when he debuted on Raw but then he quickly sank with the numerous "BA-TI-STA!" chants every week and his no good in-ring ability. He's just too similar to Batista and it doesn't appear that he'll change anytime soon so it'll never work. Monday was one of his worst nights with the slow pace and the weak finisher.

Ryder's popularity has soared thanks to his YouTube show. All he did was let his personality and charisma shine, play hard into his gimmick, and especially put his own touch into it and it's hooked the fans. The man has 10x the ability of Mason and a WAY better look. Logic points to Ryder, but logic is lost in WWE today.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
well , you might be exaggerating a bit

but yeah , these two are entertaining .. and the emphasis is on dolph , who is showing a whole hell of potential lately

seriously , dolph's mic skills are top notch lately .. and his ring work is brilliance

i hope they give him a good character development

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
It was funny and all but saying it is better than RAW is ridiculous. Johnny Ace is the best thing going today. (No Sarcasm) Love that dude. (No Homo)
Um.... You need to raise your standards. Kelly Kelly squashes are more interesting than what John Laurinitis is doing.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
These two are exactly what I love about the WWE.

Here are two guys who have in my opinion done what they can to try and improve themselves. I mean who else here like me thought Ziggler was below average on the mic? He has improved two fold and I actually like his mic work nowadays and he is good in the ring, sells like a champion too.

Last year, all I knew of Zack Ryder was how he lost in a title match to Sheamus in under a minute and how he was a tag team champion when a part of the Edge-heads but I thought he got released personally, now he has a hit youtube show and is a very exciting prospect in the company.

These two are good friends and I think would put on awesome matches if given the time and dedication to work a feud. Although I would absolutely love Ziggler to move on to the World Title scene as soon as possible, I could quite easily see Ziggler putting Ryder over and making him look a million bucks and have him win the US title to push him up to mid card status whilst he pushes himself up to the main event.

Maybe even have the long drawn out feud, have Ziggler win a few matches over him at PPV's before perhaps have him lose it at the Rumble or even Wrestlemania where Zack Ryder makes name for himself.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
because theyre not in the main event scene, it means theyre being buried? what kind of ass-backward logic is that?
Unless you have been watching (which probably you haven't) they took Ryder off Raw for two straight weeks after he pinned Dolph twice and people were starting to get interested in the angle. Instead they have Dolph job to the talentless steroid freak.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Ehhh. The Ziggler/Ryder thing is not meant to be taken seriously and it's just for laughs. I fail to see how it's better than anything on Raw.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts