Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who watches Superstars, so you think Ryder and Primo have been a pretty awesome team so far? I really would like to see them have a feud for the Tag Titles with Santinlov, the promos would be hilarious.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Yeah, they have worked together pretty well.

They should be getting onto the main shows soon.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
It's the beginning of tag team wrestling making it's comeback, I think.
On Superstars... Headed by Zack Ryder and Primo.

That's sad.

Nevertheless, I hope they beat Santino and Kozlov at Wrestlemania for the tag straps. Would be the ultimate vindication for two of WWE's more underutilized individuals. Even if the match only lasts three minutes like last year's Tag Team Championship match, it'd be worth it, somehow. :)

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Im definitely DZP Down for Zack and Primo. But in all seriousness WWE would probably brake them for no reason in about a month, because when a tag team gets close to good WWE just doesn't want anything to do with it, so they just brake them up

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
the thing is they dont let tag teams (and most mid carders) go on the mic on the main shows. usos showed they were great on the mic when they first appeared. since then, nothing. even santino and kozlov only seem to get the odd backstage segment now. when they were on superstars they were doing more promos.. santino was anyway.
so yea ,they might get an oppurtunity to do a good promo and get over while on superstars but forget about that happening on raw.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
If they can get them wearing similar attire so they look like a team, then have Hawkins and Barretta together seeing as how Hawkins is probably face now, get the Hart Dynasty back together and the division has a lot more depth. You've got these teams plus New Nexus, Gabriel and Slater, Santino and Kozlov and the Usos. Might as well promote Bret DiBiase and put him with his brother too because Ted is doing nothing amazing at the moment.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
Because they're feuding. I don't get why Smith's in a tag team at all though. Fucker can go.
He can't act though. Look at the action after his hot tag... he acts like a tool and rushes through the emotions

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Meh, they'll finally show up on an episode on an episode of Raw together, lose to Santino and Kozlov, and then break up.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Meh, they'll finally show up on an episode on an episode of Raw together, lose to Santino and Kozlov, and then break up.
Sadly, that's probably true. But there are no credible tag teams at the moment, so it's not a stretch to hope they might at least get a feud for the Titles before breaking up.

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
DZP is an awesome tag team. Right now take the team of Nexus out of the tag title picture and insert them. Both men have held tag team gold before at least give them a chance to do it again.

·
Really?
184 Posts
As much as it would be nice to see Ryder and Primo get the tag straps, all they've done is put on good matches on Superstars, they've yet to feature on either of the main shows as a team, and with the way things are going now it's looking increasingly likely that Gabriel and Slater are going to take the belts off Kozlov and Santino in the near future, probably so they can set up a Mania match with the new Nexus.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Ryder and Primo as a tag team are entertaining, they are still jobbers though, they need to beat a tag team other than DH Smith and Yoshi Tatsu (and worse thing is, DZP got beat by them his week fpalm). Let DZP go over Santino and Kozlov to make a direct statement, honestly i'd take DZP over Nexus and Corre as tag team champs because i think DZP can have an awesome reign with their antics, they're clearly very overlooked at the moment.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
They're a good team, but tag teams never seem to go anywhere anymore and I think Ryder deserves better then jobbing to Santino and Kozlov in comedy matches.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts