Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Long Island Iced Z has some great taste. :eek:wens

I'd rather Ryder not be in any storyline.. They've tried so much with this guy, it's amazing he still has a job.
"Tried" implies they had an incentive to actually push him, when that clearly wasn't the case for years. Was he world title material as The Broski? lolno

But was he mid-card title material? Abso-fucking-lutely. Hell, he still is considering he's still in good shape and, by some divine intervention, still gets pops during his entrance and big spots, thus showing he's not 100% FUBAR despite management's best efforts to shaft him. And yet they willingly won't do anything with him and thus know full-well that they've lose both potential dollars and a capable piece of the mid-card. All because they're petty, two-faced cockmonglers.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
I like how everyone is burying Zack, but he was far more over than anyone who currently shows up regularly.
Don't mind their pleb-ass comments. It's very possible that they either liked Zack or at the very least gave him props for his work ethic in putting himself over, yet turned on him because that's VINTAGE IWC ISEC. :cole

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,205 Posts

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Didn't Emma claim to still be a virgin? Zack better not violate that no fly zone.
I know an Aussie indy wrestler who knows Emma, and she implied that Emma did a bunch of "favours" to get where she is in WWE. Could be just sour grapes but I thought it worth mentioning.

They shouldn't put Zach with Emma on NXT. I don't give a shit about The Hype Bros, but Emma's doing the best overall work of her career right now, I don't want that to be messed up.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Nah

Emma should be kept with Dana and those two bought up, or back in Emma's case, to the main roster as a unit.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Would only work if they kept Emma heel, have her be dodgy to help him with matches without realizing she's cheating on his behalf, a bit like a switch around from what they did with Eddie and Chyna years ago.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,735 Posts
Of course, and I'm sure they'll find someway to get Kane involved too.
"She's carrying my child" just wait for them rehash that storyline :lol

So who's gonna be Snitsky of the feud? And would Emma become as hot as Lita after that? And who's the 'Edge' she'l cheat Ryder with?

oh well, it's always fun to speculate, i hope they are happy together :)

41 - 60 of 78 Posts