Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
After seeing how badly WWE Creative Botched the last Love Story, god forbid they do another, even though with a tag team, it would be very "must see TV" if Mojo is caught making out with Emma....for a feud. But you need a proper director who knows how to get it right. Knowing WWE, they would have Mojo naked in a room, and then have Emma walk in, then do an interview with Ryder in front of the door. Then have Emma walk out and he sees her, with Mojo naked.....This is type of stuff WWE writes.

Also Ryder's last love triangle was with John Cena....and for those who want to give me bullshit, yeah Ryder's career fucking died after being involved with Cena that is a fact.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Zack isnt even on tv much and Emma got sent back to NXT so chance of them being on tv together

·
I will make something truly astonishing!
4,220 Posts
Emma's doing great and Ryder is doing... stuff.. Can't see any reason to involve them in a storyline, and it's NXT not the daytime TV soap opera that seems to be the main roster way so it's unlikely.

Best of luck to them, it's hard work keeping a relationship going with the schedules they keep.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Just because they are dating. Does not mean they should be in a storyline together. Why? I mean is it necessary lol. Why do you care they're dating op. BAsed on that logic Kelly Kelly would of done screen angles with 70 % of the male lockerroom haha, just teasing.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
Am I the only person who thinks this looks fake? Very staged looking photos similar to the Ziggler/Lana ones from a few months ago. If not then congrats to the happy couple and keep them the hell away from eachother on TV.

Also didn't know Ryder was close personal friends with McGregor

:mcgregoat

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
A Diva that main roster fans don't care about dating a jobber that main roster fans don't care about. Sounds like it could be really exciting on screen.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,317 Posts
Hell no. I don't want to see any more badly written, cringe worthy love angles :woah

·
Registered
10,184 Posts
I wish they could do something with Emma, she's a good talent, but it's not like anyone gets well used on the main roster, doubly so if you're female. Thing is, I forgot how young she is. She's like 26, but she's been floundering around doing nothing in WWE for so long it feels like she's older

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,490 Posts
Didn't Emma claim to still be a virgin? Zack better not violate that no fly zone.
I take it you never saw Lance Storm's World of Hurt? Yea Emma is definitely NOT a virgin and is more likely on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.

·
Stay Fearless
7,365 Posts
Ryder in a storyline? Stop talking crazy.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts