Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Salt of the Earth
16,364 Posts
Wouldn't want to see it. Ryder finally seems to have find a use in a tag team with Mojo Rawley and Emma is getting back to being relevant within the NXT world as a heel - if they were to even do anything with regards to the two of them down in NXT then I'd keep Emma heel and have Ryder and Rawley become really annoying douchy heels who are ridiculously cocky, I mean they're the characters we all love to hate.

·
Welcome To The Jungle
2,010 Posts
God no, how many times have seen that? Emma is far too talented and has a good thing going to fuck all that up for a pointless story line with Ryder

·
Registered
10,184 Posts
Could? Yes.

Should? Abso-fucking-lutely not. The aim for 2016 should be to draw new viewers in and keeping your loyals around.
That should have been their aim for the past 10 years

Ryder is dead weight. I think they should future endeavor him. But hey, good on him for bagging Emma. She looks really damn good in those pics

·
I'm breaking your arm Ronnie!
1,027 Posts
Can't believe Zack got Emma :(

They should absolutely not involve each other, Zack is in a rather annoying face team with Mojo and Emma is regaining her standing whilst being a great heel, keep them apart.

·
The EST of NXT
28,489 Posts
Seeing as Ryder has a successful thing with Mojo and Emma has a successful thing with Dana there needn't been any overlap since it likely won't boost either and very well could hurt all 4.

The last thing we need is a 3 month long Ryder vs. Ziggler feud with Dana and Emma having barefoot catfights and looking like dumb blondes.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
WWE could start a "Couples" division with Rusev/Lana, Uso/Naomi, Bryan/Bella, Cena/Bella, and whichever other couples currently exist in WWE, and use Ryder/Emma as a jobber couple just like they already are now on their own.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
Good uncool couple indeed.
I expect ''Rymma'' to get married and stay together foverer.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts