Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ya i know there are a few Ryback threads already but i figured one more couldn't hurt. Now on to my topic what is up with his lame finisher? he has this big powerhouse moveset but his finisher is just a modified samoan drop and wont even look impactful on any big guys just on 130 pound jobbers.

Goldberg had the Jacknife Suplex which looked great.
Batista had the Batista Bomb which was devastating.
Ryback, i don't even know what it is it looks like he's going for a fisherman suplex and turns it into and samoan drop with a run. It just looks awkward.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Maybe that is just his finisher for the 130 pound jobbers. That is why I want to see him against some better calibre superstars to see what else he has in his locker.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Ya i know there are a few Ryback threads already but i figured one more couldn't hurt. Now on to my topic what is up with his lame finisher? he has this big powerhouse moveset but his finisher is just a modified samoan drop and wont even look impactful on any big guys just on 130 pound jobbers.

Goldberg had the Jacknife Suplex which looked great.
Batista had the Batista Bomb which was devastating.
Ryback, i don't even know what it is it looks like he's going for a fisherman suplex and turns it into and samoan drop with a run. It just looks awkward.
It's basically a muscle buster

·
Registered
195 Posts
He was killing with the lariat at Survivor Series. He really shouldn't have dropped it, looked stiff and believable. Not all big guys have to lift you to hurt you.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
The Backpack Stunner is awesome.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
He was killing with the lariat at Survivor Series. He really shouldn't have dropped it, looked stiff and believable. Not all big guys have to lift you to hurt you.
Problem was I think that lariat seriously injured Steamboat (what I heard anyway) so I can understand if that's the case why he wouldn't want to use it. Stiff shots may be believable but they also tend to be more dangerous.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Yeah, the Backpack-Stunner was amazing, i already thought he realized that he needs another finisher.

The Lariat would also be fine as Finisher. I hope he's gonna change it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts