Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having Ryback beat bigshow "clean" for the title is the right step for the monster heel build.What do you think?!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ryback? Not ready yet. He's gonna have a couple of more squash matches, and then perhaps he'll be pushed that direction. I really don't know what to make of him, though. His name sucks (though Skip Sheffield wasn't all that great either) and he's just in the generic stages right now. We'll have to wait and see if he's really any good with time.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Cool but he has only just come so giving him the belt would be a slap in the face to wrestlers like Cody Rhodes who has worked real hard.

·
Premium Member
12,306 Posts
I'm sure the WWE will let Show lose the IC title by getting beaten clean by some NXT jabroni.

Get real guys...
It could happen. Big Show is only keeping the Intercontinental Championship warm right now, I doubt he's going to have a long reign as champion. Management probably thought that Rhodes had held the title long enough and has been established, and so they thought to give Show the title, so he could drop it to the next up and comer and get his WrestleMania moment in the process.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Meh, I don't like Ryback...he does not seem very strong for a guy his size, I've seen OVW videos where he struggled lifting 180 lbs guys lol. I wouldn't bet on him outlifting Cena who's over 40 lbs lighter so I don't buy into his monster character at all unless he proves that he's become stronger. Big guys who can't lift are like small guys who're unathletic, useless.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Would be a good way to push him, i like the idea. I also think there woldn't need to be clear face/heel-positionings in this matchup. Let the audience decide. Would be fun.

My idea'd be a handicap 1 vs. 10 battle royal - Ryback vs. 10 Jobbers.. guess who'd win it.. FEED HIM MORE!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Would only work if they had Ryback destroy Big Show, then Show turn heel after the match by giving a beatdown.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Turn Big Show heel, have Ryback (Face) VS Show (heel). Show as a face is almost as stale as Cena, only without the boos.
This. I think the fans would really get behind a powerhouse babyface like Ryback taking out the monster heel.

I'm all for this.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
I am sure he isn't as powerfull as Goldberg or lesnar. i think he is more like mason ryan whose muscled frame is also more for the sake of showing.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I am sure he isn't as powerfull as Goldberg or lesnar. i think he is more like mason ryan whose muscled frame is also more for the sake of showing.
Mason Ryan? Mason Ryan is so boring compared to Ryback.

Mason Ryan is gonna be fed to Ryback sooner or later. Mark my words, Unclef***s!

Yeah!

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
LOL. Mason Ryan may be a shitty wrestler, but when it comes to weightlifting he makes those two goofs look like noobs, he's probably the 2nd strongest guy in the WWE after Mark Henry, pressing guys like Ziggler overhead as if they were flies. Sorry, but his strength is easily his strongest attribute and it shouldn't be downplayed. In fact, If Ryback was as strong as Mason Ryan, I'd actually like him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts