Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryback should of gone over against "The Quitter" at HIAC 2012

2K views 47 replies 26 participants last post by  Headliner 
#1 ·
He was a proven draw unlike Phil the quitter and was over as fuck but because some fat smarks thought it'd be funny to chant Goldberg and defend some idiot who walked out on all of his fans for nothing.

Ryback would have been one of the biggest guys in the WWE right now. Nope lets push boring fucks like Rollins/Cesaro over Ryback who can work the mic better than Bryan/Rollins/Cesaro combined.

#26 ·
To be honest Ryback vs Punk should have never even happened. The WWE shot themselves in the foot when they booked that feud. Punk couldn't lose, because he had to drop the title to Rock, but at the same time Ryback was on fire and had a 6 months undefeated streak going on. That feud was the downfall of Ryback.

#2 ·
Exactly! I felt the same about it, and I remember bitching for months about it. No joke. You can't have a pussy save himself every PPV for months and months with lame DQ's or dusty finishes.

#3 ·
Ryback should've went over The Miz for the IC Title.

That's what should've fuckin happened. Cause in reality, WWE booked themselves into a corner at HIAC 2012.

#7 ·
Me too. Maddox was so unnecessary.

#9 ·
Ryback sucks.. CM Punk at least drew money and was the greatest WWE Champion in the last 30 year's.. Ryback hasn't done shit besides create a fucking chant that got old in 2 months... Ryback is now at home crying about his failed career, leaving Curtis Axel to fend for himself... Nice going Ryback, fucking Goldberg wannabe.

#10 ·
So you want guys who can work the mic and yet you want Ryback of all people, and not Phil the quitter, who's one of the best mic workers the company's ever seen. Ryback can't work the mic a fucking lick.

I think you're actually one of those size people, whether you realize it or not.

They made the better choice.

#18 ·
Trolls. :maury

Ryback shouldn't have won the WWE Title in that match. He went from squashing jobbers straight up to the title match because of Cena's injury. He should have won the IC Title, which he seemed to be in line to do until Cena's injury forced WWE's hand to throw Ryback in there and screw everything up.

#28 ·
'Punk the Quitter'...probably riding his dick during his 434 day reign. It's mind-boggling how this 'lets all hate Punk for walking out' thing has taken off.

Anyhow, I agree it would've been a good idea to put Ryback over if the foundations for Punk/Rock hadn't already been laid and if Punk wasn't a year into his title reign. Hot-shotting Ryback into a position to end that reign would've worked wonders for him in the short term, but that's about it - he was over, but he clearly wasn't ready to be the guy. I hope it falls into place for Ryback though, and he gets another shot and gets to run with it this time. He's a cool dude by all accounts and he's improved in all aspects in my opinion.

#32 ·
'Punk the Quitter'...probably riding his dick during his 434 day reign. It's mind-boggling how this 'lets all hate Punk for walking out' thing has taken off.

Anyhow, I agree it would've been a good idea to put Ryback over if the foundations for Punk/Rock hadn't already been laid and if Punk wasn't a year into his title reign. Hot-shotting Ryback into a position to end that reign would've worked wonders for him in the short term, but that's about it - he was over, but he clearly wasn't ready to be the guy. I hope it falls into place for Ryback though, and he gets another shot and gets to run with it this time. He's a cool dude by all accounts and he's improved in all aspects in my opinion.

It's getting more prevalent on here, it's like the guy who was dumped by the girl, initially there is the grieving process and sadness and then it just turns into pure bitterness, this is what we are experiencing with threads like this.

#31 ·
Totally!!! Everybody wanted Ryback vs The Rock...twice!!!

#33 ·
It's not about Ryback winning, it's about Punk losing. The Rock vs Punk shouldn't have happened, but that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.