Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that his gimmick? Because i really don't know what he's supposed to be lol. If he's a cyborg from the future or something, why don't they show any aspects of that or something, he just popped out of nowhere lol

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Kinda funny that we have 3 jobber squashers right now in wwe.

·
Si
915 Posts
How many threads will we get on this?

He's a terminator from the future.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I can't get into Ryback at all, he is coming across as a low rent Goldberg, without the charisma. (yes, Goldberg had charisma, he was just a shite talker)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Ryback was great in nexus and would have got over much more if he wasn't injured at the time, right now I'm just hoping he faces someone over 200 pounds and with actual heat so the crowd is more impressed when he does his power moves.

Also, he was using a much better theme song on house shows, the one on TV sounds like an FCW theme or one of those Smackdown ps2 menus.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Is that his gimmick? Because i really don't know what he's supposed to be lol. If he's a cyborg from the future or something, why don't they show any aspects of that or something, he just popped out of nowhere lol
Nexus?.....he just about killed that English guy.

Kinda funny that we have 3 jobber squashers right now in wwe.
I know it sucks big time

i hate squash matches
Same here dude, it's pointless.

How many threads will we get on this?

He's a terminator from the future.
He'll be back!....how many times do you think you'll hear that? :cool2

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
have i missed something?? where is everybody getting the terminator stuff from??

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
have i missed something?? where is everybody getting the terminator stuff from??
Thankyou! It hasnt been mentioned once on the shows.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Thankyou! It hasnt been mentioned once on the shows.
on wrestling websites before he returned they were talking about how hes going to have a terminator gimmick where hes billed from the future or somethin like that

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's temporary. Get over it. It happens all the time with new superstars

·
Registered
2,234 Posts

You know it's true, folks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts