Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate that rotten smart-ass bastard. Every ****ing word that comes out on this site is ****ing sarcastic! I just want to grab him by the head and throw his ****** ass into a wall.

**** YOU RyanGodLike! yeah And Your Ugly plus you But Caps Where they Should'nt be Plus you make Dumb threads That make no point.... you **** Sucker

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
You are ****ing dumbass, what are you, 3?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Stupid ass spammer...Someone should ban his retarded ass.
Oh I get it,your mad at yourself because you wished you mom swallowed that load instead of creating a freak much like yourself.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
RyanGodLike said:
^^^^^^ I Agree he is a Dumbass, he more than likely is three^^^^^^^
So...you are calling yourself a dumbass, and saying that you're three? WTF!? :argh:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
RyanGodLike said:
I hate that rotten smart-ass bastard. Every ****ing word that comes out on this site is ****ing sarcastic! I just want to grab him by the head and throw his ****** ass into a wall.

**** YOU RyanGodLike! yeah And Your Ugly plus you But Caps Where they Should'nt be Plus you make Dumb threads That make no point.... you **** Sucker
Wait a darn second. Didn't Jakeseps say the same thing except the Ugly amd Caps and Dumb threads part? Maybe..Maybe Jakeseps is RyanGodLike..or something...I dunno.
:argh:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I don't have time for this. I'm deeply stressed at the moment, came on here to unwind a little, and find the forums full of crap. To anyone who hasn't understood, he's copied and pasted the first line from another rant, substituting his own name for the original one.

Having had a look at his posts, a lot of them are pretty spammy and they certainly don't fit in with the rules about using spelling, grammar and punctuation properly.

It won't be happening again.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Damn, this is very sad, he's ranting about himself (a WE first?). It's also sad that he can't even come up with a good insult.

The Rants section sucks nowadays.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts