Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as some people want him gone after talking shit that the TNA Originals did nothing for the company, he has signed a 3 year contract with the company according to an interview on TNA En Espanol.

Personally, I think a 2 year contract would've been better, but if it helps, Dixie gave Orlando Jordan a 3 year contract too. Here's hoping that RVD doesn't get a title reign as ridiculous as last time.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Hopefully they didn't make the same mistake they made in the first contract by signing him to only a specific number of dates... in which that moronically used up making them take the title off of him.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
RVD is smart. After leaving WWE RVD did tons of interviews where he said he lost passion. I am sure RVD only signed for less then 100 dates per year and I am sure he only signed up for no more then 20-30 matches per year. I am glad he is sticking around. Too bad TNA ran through EVERY MEANINGFUL OPP for him in RVD's first year.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Set appearance contracts are a nightmare, they burned out Ric Flair's quickly, he signed another deal afterwards.
At first, they think that you'll just get used every odd week, then they'll make you the focal point and give you a belt too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
As much as some people want him gone after talking shit that the TNA Originals did nothing for the company, he has signed a 3 year contract with the company according to an interview on TNA En Espanol.

Personally, I think a 2 year contract would've been better, but if it helps, Dixie gave Orlando Jordan a 3 year contract too. Here's hoping that RVD doesn't get a title reign as ridiculous as last time.
When did he talk shit about the originals??

I remember him thinking he was a rock star lol Please

RVD is not a draw - 0.5 as champ Lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just hope it isn't for a whooping amount of money that they may regret down the line. Still, worth every penny over Hogan!

Then again, im glad he's on a three year deal, who knows why they signed EY on again. Even talks of Nash re-signing are meh.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
TNA having RVD is good news, I can't wait to see him over here in Jan...if he decides to come, that is.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah it was the same post with the rock star mention. He said that the younger guys and the six sided ring didn't mean anything.
Please....

The originals have done more for tna. If the originals
Are sooo bad, how come they are still here after 8 years ?

Also please explain what RVD has bring to the table besides weed?

I think in 2011 say good bye to Joe, AJ, beer money etc

TNA will be remembered as taking on wwe rejects like RVD

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
damn.... we have to have this lazy egotistical piece of shit in tna for the next 2 and 1/4 years??? that sucks but of course since its tna there needs to be some shitty lazy washed up wrestlers who are unmotivated taking up the top spots while the younger, fresher, better, and less expensive wrestlers are fighting on the undercard...

·
Registered
919 Posts
**** waste of money. RVD is a glorified career mid carder, very annoying egotistical...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Good news. He can still go physically, he seems uninterested at times though. He's also far from being washed up, especially if you compare him to some of the others on the roster. If they booked him right then he can add to the product. Heres to hoping we can can another RVD/Lynn encounter!

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
damn.... we have to have this lazy egotistical piece of shit in tna for the next 2 and 1/4 years??? that sucks but of course since its tna there needs to be some shitty lazy washed up wrestlers who are unmotivated taking up the top spots while the younger, fresher, better, and less expensive wrestlers are fighting on the undercard...
I still cant believe he was booked to beat Stone Cold 9 years ago..., no one bought it, RVD has always been overrated.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I still cant believe he was booked to beat Stone Cold 9 years ago..., no one bought it, RVD has always been overrated.
at least in wwe he was able to put on a good match and seemed intersted. now, he looks like he couldnt give a shit and is just there to collect a paycheck and continue padding his ego by burying whoever crosses paths with him....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts