Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the reason the internet sites gave us for RVD vacating the belt were that he was running out of dates on his contract. If this was true, then why didn't TNA have him take time off after BFG? Its really made me reassess a lot of the sites I read with regards to insider TNA information. And if the reason for it was purely based on the storyline, do people think that it was a good move to have RVD vacate the title or would you have rather seen the situation and subsequent reveal of "them" handled differently?

·
Banned
386 Posts
lol the dirtsheets

Anyway it was dumb to have him come back before the tourment was over and yes he would be a better heel than Hardy.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I've known about the contract situation for a while now. And no, I don't think it was a good overall decision. TNA for what ever reason keeps vacating their titles over and over. But I guess they needed to do it in order to introduce "THEY" in a big way, so I guess they would need the heavyweight title for that. But then again if that's the case, "THEY" could've just screwed over RVD in the BFG main event, so there really is no explanation as to why the storyline panned out the way it did.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I'm just glad that they took the belt off of him.
He just screamed "I don't give a fuck".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts