1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
van damn is high the whole f'n show!

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
'I know that your head is in the clouds 99% of the time, and you've been on a little high-atus over the last little while here'

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
For a dude who's high he did well on the mic, didn't stutter once..
did well? under what standards? all he did was relied heavily on catchphrases and by his voice tone he could be cutting a promo or announcing that he needed to go to the toilet. same emotion.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,325 Posts
Come on now. Lets not compare 1998 Hall with 2012 RVD.

I have no problem with people smoking pot or getting drunk...

YOU JUST CAN'T DO IT ON THE JOB!

Most people will get fired on the spot if they go to work not clear-eyed and ready to go. This wasn't just private work though. That was work in front of more than 1 million viewers. More than 1 million people saw RVD clearly high and drunk. How does that reflect on a promotion that is notorious for taking in drug and alcohol abusers? We are only about 1 year away from the Victory Road Jeff Hardy "Match" disgrace where the company had to do a make-good for thousands of people who ordered that.

Does watching that make you think RVD cares about his profession and this promotion? Does it make you excited for Sacrifice? It substantially diminishes my interest in their match.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Come on now. Lets not compare 1998 Hall with 2012 RVD.

I have no problem with people smoking pot or getting drunk...

YOU JUST CAN'T DO IT ON THE JOB!

Most people will get fired on the spot if they go to work not clear-eyed and ready to go. This wasn't just private work though. That was work in front of more than 1 million viewers. More than 1 million people saw RVD clearly high and drunk. How does that reflect on a promotion that is notorious for taking in drug and alcohol abusers? We are only about 1 year away from the Victory Road Jeff Hardy "Match" disgrace where the company had to do a make-good for thousands of people who ordered that.

Does watching that make you think RVD cares about his profession and this promotion? Does it make you excited for Sacrifice? It substantially diminishes my interest in their match.
Hey you got people here that say RVD / Hardy is a top feud in TNA, so i guess some fans have really low standards...
Once again, high or not, RVD should find somewhere else to collect a paycheck.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I used to smoke pot, and yes, RVD was baked.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Oh man. TNA should do a Cheech and Chong gimmick with Rob Van Dam and Evan Bourne. Oh man, that would be awesome.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
is the Threadstarter like a parent or something??

he was high on the job big fucken deal dude.. i get the part of 'fans are watching" bullshit but seriously op GET A LIFE!!

This is where threadstarter starts crapping at snoop for being high while rapping LMFAO

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I'm a weed lover who loves more than an ocassional blunt and joint, and I hate RVD. I'd never go to university or work stoned, I'd be emberassed of that yet this idiot goes high on TV! He's the definition of a poser.

Reactions: Agmaster
1 - 20 of 52 Posts