Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it may just be me but the last couple episodes of impact it seems RVD is turning into a heel. im not saying he will join immortal, it seems like he is going to be a lone wolf heel. i dont think it will be long before he makes the jump and i wont mind when he does.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Personally I don't want him being a heel.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Nah,...i dont think he's turning heel. I think its alot more likely that Dreamer joins Immortal and possibly 3D as well. RVD will feud with Dreamer for a little while so they can hold off on RVD/Hardy. Anderson will either get a rematch in a gimmick match with Hardy or they could have Pope go over Abyss and be Hardy's next victim.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
With TNA's shades of gray booking, he could act more heelish than Immortal and still be classified as a face.
The booking doesn't even matter in the Impact Zone either. They could book him to .... and murder Dixie Carter and the morons in the Impact Zone would still chant, "ROB VAN DAMN, THE WHOLE F'N SHOW" and cheer when his terrible new theme hits.

I think this is the reason why we haven't seen a lot of Jeff Hardy since BFG because the morons in the crowd will just cheer him and make him look like a face to the audience at home.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Re: I'm calling it now..

Maybe THEY are the traitor! Or David Arquette!

Ugh. I am gonna hate heel RVD. Heel Jeff actually seems to have worked though, maybe I'll give it a chance.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts

Knowing TNA, RVD will be the traitor. He will swerve and join Immortal.

I can bet money on it, maybe 100,000,000 credits just to have fun.
the kliq 2010\2011

·
Registered
464 Posts

Heel RVD is great but it goes against his whole heel persona to join a group like that.

·
Registered
78 Posts

He was heel in the original ECW during the invasion angle they ran. His siding with Lawler is what led him to getting the 'Mr Monday Night' nickname.
Ah, ok. When i see ever RVD, i see face never Heel.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts