Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on this? Personally I'd like to see him have a title run again, but with little runs like that, I don't really think it will happen for him.

Rob Van Dam will be off television for a few months after this week as his current contract allows him to work three months at a time and then take a break for as long as he wants according to PWInsider.com.

WWE.COM is also running a story saying that RVD could be having “second thoughts” about his return, after failing to win the title and missing out on the Money In The Bank briefcase and would be taking some time off.

When Van Dam returns, he will be on screens for another 90 days, most likely now returning for the Royal Rumble and in time to collect a WrestleMania paycheck.

RVD made his return at the Money In The Bank pay-per-view after wrapping up his TNA duties.
Source : http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/rob-van-dam-taking-time-off-from-wwe/

·
Registered
17,983 Posts
I guess he wants a few months to smoke weed then return...meh...no big loss if RVD isn't around..although i won't lie...it's kinda entertaining for nostalgia to see him live.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've quite liked RVD's return, I was hoping he'd be a round a bit longer but ah well.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
What are your thoughts on this? Personally I'd like to see him have a title run again, but with little runs like that, I don't really think it will happen for him.
If you ever watched Rob wrestle in prime condition, then watched his performances against Del Rio. Ugh. It was really just depressing. Ffs he wrestles like a 42 year old. Hey, wait a minute...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts